HCL is continuing to update its mobile applications, and has released HCL Nomad 1.0.9 for iOS (What’s new in HCL Nomad 1.0.9 for Android – LINK to the article).
This release includes the following:
- The @Platform formula with the Specific parameter used in applications returns a text list containing the following values:
- PrimaryOSName, for example, iOS
- PrimaryOSVersionName, for example, 12.4
- Model Type, either Tablet or Phone
- Screen size in Notes Pixels, for example, 800,1200Note: This is a change from what iOS returned for the @Platform formula from release 1.0.3. For more information, see this article.
- MarvelClient now manages advanced application settings. For more information, see Configuring application restrictions on Nomad clients.
- Support for biometric authentication. Users can now utilize Face ID or Touch ID in order to unlock their Notes ID. See Biometric Authentication on iOS for more details.
Source: HCL Nomad Documentation LINK