Last week there was a problem when the Escape, CTRL + A keys have stopped working in applications mail and calendar ( Notes Client Eng 10.0.1 FP2, Windows 10) .
In other applications, these keys and their combinations worked correctly.
It was not possible to close documents by pressing the Esc key, I could not mark all documents with the Ctrl + A keys. I had to use Shift + Esc to close the document. In the Basic client (start via nlnotes.exe) everything worked correctly.
If I deleted the “Workspace” directory in the DATA directory and restarted the Notes client, everything started again working.
Domino V11 beta is scheduled on September 16. To participate in the Domino Portfolio and Sametime V11 beta simply fill-in and submit the entry form on this site: LINK
HCL is looking for participants who are willing to:
- Engage in a dialog about Domino, Notes and Sametime V11 and provide timely and candid feedback
- Be constructive and professional in all written/spoken interaction with beta program members, and HCL
- Attend the web conferences and meetings pertaining to the beta program
- Install and test the beta offering in a non-production environment
- Share their use case for the beta in their company
- Be open to the idea of becoming a reference for Domino and/or Sametime V11
There will be an initial beta release with a product refresh to follow. Testing will start on 9/4 for the products below:
- HCL Notes and Domino v11.0.0 Release Notes English
- HCL Notes v11.0.0 Basic Configuration Windows English
- HCL Notes v11.0.0 Windows English
- HCL Notes v11.0.0 Mac 64 bit English
- HCL Notes, Domino Designer and Admin v11.0.0 Windows English
- HCL Domino Server v11.0.0 Windows 64 bit English
- HCL Domino Server v11.0.0 Linux 64 bit English
- HCL Sametime v11.0.0 Multilingual*
*Initial beta release will be Sametime Embedded client only for install with Notes v11.0.0. All other Sametime v11.0.0 clients and servers will follow. New code strings will be English only.
We have completed the first month when HCL fully took over from IBM Collaboration software (Domino, Notes, Sametime, Connections …..).
Information comes from all sides, we gain access to individual systems.
Everything is not going smoothly, but from my own experience I know that the people of each teams are trying to help. I wish everything was successful and thanks to all HCL people and customers for patience.
We get a lot of information, which is gradually updated, so I tried to prepare some interesting sources.
- Website HCL software LINK
- Customer registration LINK
- Partner registration LINK
- HCL Software Customer Support LINK
- Overview of purchased software LINK
- HCL Software Licensing and Download LINK
- Factory Tour 3 – HCL Presentation Catalog LINK
- Digital Solutions Blogs LINK
- HCL Masters Programme LINK
- Sign up for Nomad on Android beta LINK
- Template Experience LINK
- Social Connections 15 Conference (Munich- September) LINK
- RNUG Forum (Moscow – October) LINK
- Domino Portable Edition – Building the smallest Domino server (Thomas Hampel) LINK