Do you know the limits of HCL Notes V11? Here is a clear table, which is also part of the documentation. You may find this summary useful sometimes.
FP4 for Domino / Notes 10 is available today. FP is on Flexnet.
Detailed list of SPR is here:
- SPR# ARUIBC2M67 – Domino – Support Brazil no longer observing DST in 2019/2020
- +SPR# ASHEBK9BZF – HTTP Server – Web site rule with content header Content-Disposition for inline not working. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# BBSZAD7DZV – Fixed an issue where when an admin chose to delete a database and chose the option to delete all other replicas and did not choose the option to leave a redirect, a redirect was being created. Admin had to manually delete the redirect. This has now been corrected and no redirect will be created.
- SPR# BSPRB7EHEX – Fixed a problem with SCR where it was not honoring the notes.ini RTR_INI_DEFAULT_PORT which tells RTR to use a specific port. SCR will now also use the same port if the INI is set.
- +SPR# BSPRBJ3R74 – Fixed a crash in Domino on startup in RestoreSCRState – OSFileGetToken. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# CCAYBHFF5H – Fixed a problem where Compact was causing <dbname>.ORIG file to be left behind
- +SPR# CSIOBKPHDX – Fixed a problem where the CKEditor stopped working in web app after upgraded to 10.0. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# DCKTBGUNLH – Fixed an issue in Domino where reverting an 11.0 server to 10.0.1 where the 11.0 server was DAOS Tier2 enabled and had at least one database with Tier 2 attachments would result in a panic in dbgroup.c – PANIC: ASSERT(MasterDBG->Offlined || FoundOne)
- SPR# EPORBGKQSS – Upgraded OpenSSL to 1.1.1a version
- SPR# GFALBFRJAP – Fixed a problem with setting the TIKA_JVM_OPTIONS_OVERRIDE ini variable where the first -D parameter gets concatenated to the built in argument. Workaround was to add the -D parameter twice.
- SPR# JDFUBDPAHP – Domino – Fixed a problem where the Domino mail server would crash when processing a particular message.
- +SPR# JKEYBEYGPQ – Messages sent to external SMTP systems that returned a failed Delivery Status Notification used to retain the original sent message id in $MessageID. Now the original sent message id is in the item SMTPSavedMsgID, even for the case fixed in this SPR, where a mime before new mail agent is defined. This regression was introduced in 10.01
- SPR# JMANBHNKQM – If Cluster Symmetry (Repair) is enabled, when a person was deleted via the Delete Person dialog in the Admin client with the option “Delete mail replicas on all other servers”, if the option “Delete user from the Domino Directory immediately” was also selected, Repair would recreate the mail file from a cluster mate after it was deleted. This is now fixed so that all replicas of the mail file in the cluster are deleted. A workaround prior to the fix being installed is to not check the “Delete user from the Domino Directory immediately” option.
- SPR# JPAIAX9MZX – Fixed a problem in adminp where the Administration Process was incorrectly processing adminp requests multiple times due to a logic error where the timestamp of the last processing request was not being updated. This has been corrected. There was no workaround, although any duplicate requests seen could be deleted.
- SPR# JUYYBJK4QV – Fixed an issue where there was an HTTP performance issue due to a lock on a semaphore which had been locked by a thread that did not exist.
- SPR# KBRNB9JMLA – Fixed a crash in Domino Server if OSInit failed due to incorrect error path.
- SPR# KBRNBAEJHL – Added additional debug to Domino Platform Stats to help when failure.
- SPR# MOBNBH3JK5 – Fixed a problem with the Full Text Auto Update feature where it was not always indexing all documents. Workaround was to set FT_SUPPRESS_AUTO_UPDATING=0 to disable the feature.
- SPR# MOBNBJ6Q3E – Domino LDAP – Provided a debug INI to allow disabling of LSCHEMA loading as a way of avoiding a potential crash in LSchemaTerm. Schema loading is not essential if you have not extended the standard LDAP schema. Set DEBUG_DISABLE_LSCHEMA_LOADING=1.
- SPR# MSKABBBJE5 – The INI ARCHIVE_PRESERVE_ADMIN_SERVER=1 can be set on a server that performs archiving to preserve the admin server of the archive db during an archive operation. Normally, as part of the ACL being copied during archiving of a mail file to an archive db the admin server will be copied as well. In cases where a copy of the archive is on the same server as the mail file this is not a problem. But if there is no archive copy on the mail server, then the archive db will have an admin server that is different. This situation is not common.
- SPR# NRBY9GWJ43 – C&S API: The CalUpdateEntry() API call will now convert a non-meeting into a meeting if the update contains ATTENDEES.
- SPR# PALTB3GKJB – Fixed an issue where LSX LC agent running on iSeries intermittently crashed when creating a new LCConnection.
- SPR# PKURBA6D76 – Repaircleanup – Removed extra output when running repaircleanup task
- SPR# PLYSBDFJVD – MIME – Fixed an issue where the filename parameter for a MIME part in an Internet email is handled incorrectly and corrupted in certain cases.
- SPR# PLYSBDWR94 – Fixed an issue with $MIMETrack item note not including CD-MIME conversion operations.
- SPR# RDRABGQMWZ – compact -c -ZU no longer allowed on DAOS enabled databases
- SPR# SHJRBGBAWV – Fixed an issue where compact -replica -ren_wait # -Restart was not waiting the specified time prior to doing the restart
- SPR# SKSWB83KAP – Fixed an issue where unable to retrieve NotesJSONElement from NotesJSONNavigator.
- SPR# SOKEB8WRML – Fixed a crash during transaction undo on a database with nifnsf enabled
- SPR# SPPPBF7A9W – Fixed a problem where an agent was not running from the browser, with the error message on console “HTTP JVM: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error”
- +SPR# SPPPBJQJJT – Fixed an issue where design docs (and others) were dropped during compact -replica. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP3.
- SPR# YYUNB2M6PH – Fixed a Domino server crash when doing full text search – PANIC: LookupHandle: handle out of range from GetChar__FP10STREAM_CTXP11STREAM_DATA
- SPR# AGUDAY8GCY – Fixed an issue in the Notes client where a blank tab would be shown after reopening tabs from a prior session.
- SPR# AYAVBCWEH4 – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where Three Clicks feature warning was incorrectly being displayed when Drag and Drop from an embedded view to a view.
- SPR# AYAVBGUN9Q – Fixed a problem in Notes client on Mac 10.15 Catalina where the Create\Save Attachment dialog does not open. Also fixed issue where Ctrl+O to browse crashes.
- SPR# AYAVBH9E9W – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where Notes would crash when JAWS 2019 was running.
- SPR# CSMHBHWJAY – Fixed a problem in Notes Client on Mac 10.15 Catalina where notes URL links no longer worked.
- SPR# GKSIB6JNHU – Fixed a problem in Mac Mojave client where Sametime AV does not work in meeting rooms.
- SPR# JVEKAR6GWT – Fix an issue with the Notes Client where Drag and Drop of an attachment from Notes to Chrome or Firefox browser would result in a 0 length attachment. Requires notes.ini Disable_opt_drag_drop=1 to be set.
- +SPR# KHORBGLRT8 – Fixed a problem where Eclipse Folders created with a common Eclipse class named iFolderLayout for use in custom plugins deployed to users as Notes Widgets do not display after upgrade to Notes V10 or above. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# MAVAB9CQ6B – Fixed an issue where the action bar background (white) color turns into a gradient color in Notes Client V10.0.1. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- +SPR# MMNDBEKS4Z – Fixed an issue where some Notes client binaries were missing file metadata. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# NBFOBGH67T – Fixed an issue where a specific email message will crash the Client.SPR# NMMMB6NB2Y – Mac Client – Fixed a problem where the version info for Notes shown in Finder window has 10.0.10 instead of 10.0.1.
- +SPR# PALTB75LHK – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where Action Hotspots tied to an image generate an Entry not found in Index error. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# PBEEBKPEL7 – Fixed an issue where the Client hangs while running a LS agent.
- SPR# RCCYB763FT – Fixed a Mac Notes Client crash when attempting to create a new copy of a database with insufficient rights.
- +SPR# RMAAB7ZLQX – Fixed a problem in the Notes client with rich text editor where Hebrew text could not be selected within a table using the keyboard shortcuts. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# SSARBG66H7 – Fixed an issue where the connections plugin for
- Notes broke the Notes UI This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- SPR# SSIRAPUBEJ – Fixed an issue where the Notes Client hangs when running when running spell check on Turkish
- SPR# SSPLBGE8JT – Mac Client – Fixed an issue where Notes takes a few minutes to get to the login screen and then another few minutess to get to home page when opening on Mojave OS.
- SPR# THIOAX8ENG – Fixed an issue where “Expand All Sections” displays the data of hidden sections.
- SPR# TSAOB5N559 – Fixed an issue where JVM is updated to include Japanese New Era fix
- SPR# WDCABHFPYM – Fixed a problem where the Rest API was showing the incorrect version information.
- SPR# YYLI7VYAXX – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where opening some emails would show the message “Notes has detected and repaired one or more corrupted attachments…” when not expected.
- SPR# ZNDNBC8H3E – Fixed a Notes client crash on Windows 10 V1809 whenever the user tried to remotely connect to their machine via Remote Desktop Protocol.
- SPR# ANIABJH5DD – iNotes – Fixed a problem where HTML source was displayed when a particular type of message is opened in iNotes portal UI.
- SPR# ARUIBEZMF6 – iNotes – Support Brazil no longer observing DST in 2019/2020
- +SPR# ASAEBDXGPH – iNotes – Fixed a problem where a delegation setting change failed from iNotes on a mail file with a particular ACL setting. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# ASATBECH9L – iNotes – Fixed a problem where a user’s own calendar entries appeared as another user’s calendar with particular Notes calendar overlay setting.
- SPR# HHIEBD4BPJ – iNotes – Fixed a problem where Notes ID management dialog box became blank after internet certificate was imported on Edge browser.
- +SPR# HYZGBD499V – iNotes – Fixed problem that iNotes failed to install the browser cache management on IE11. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP7.
- SPR# KKOOBDZA9Q – iNotes – Fixed an issue where an extra line break was being added when hitting return within a signature
- SPR# KKOOBJJ7YR – iNotes – Fixed a problem where a P tag was being unexpectedly generated on hitting return in body after reply/copy into new action
- +SPR# KKOOBJJ9FG – iNotes- Fixed an issue where a P tag was being unexpectedly generated on hitting return in body after reply/copy into new action. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP9
- SPR# KMOABDVD7J – iNotes – Added an option to show additional confirmation to open attachments or link in mail and calendar entries to comply with UK Cyber Essentials security practices (iNotes Ultra-light mode)
- SPR# MSKAA2VP7F – iNotes – Support parsing of SubjectAlternate names, found in x509 certificates that are DNSNames, to internal Domino certificate parsing routine.
- SPR# NLUABA8C28 – iNotes – Fixed a crash in MIMEActiveContentEmitter.
- SPR# SMIABESARM – iNotes – Invalid internet address will now be blocked on validation before sending message
- SPR# TSAOBDCHSC – iNotes – Fixed an IE11 crash problem when hitting enter during editing of the body field
- SPR# UTOOBJJ2GH – iNotes – Fixed a problem where the default mail client setting didn’t work as expected on IE which runs as administrator on Windows 10 version 1809 or newer versions.
- SPR# ARANBGSN7Q – Designer – Fixed a problem with Data Connection Shared Resources where Isolation level was not being set, causing the feature to fail.
- +SPR# PALTB6VJJH – Designer – Fixed an problem where the Java Compiler preferences in the project properties of a Java Agent did not persist when Designer was closed and restarted. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# JCORBJ9LHZ – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in LotusScript ViewEntryCollection Intersect and Subtract methods using “MaintainOrder” argument is set. Large collections with more than 16,000 entries would produce incorrect result sets
- SPR# JCUSBHDVCE – DQL – Fixed a problem in DQL (Domino Query Language) where queries with multiple and/or were not being parsed correctly.
- +SPR# LHEY9PAL5H – XPages – Fixed a problem where Checkbox/Checkbox Group, RadioButton/RadioButton group were hard to select on mobile. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP2.
- +SPR# MNIAB8HPKQ – XPages – Fixed a problem with XPages for mobile where the validation error was being displayed twice. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# MNIAB9UE8Y – XPages – Fixed a problem in XPages where uploading and deleting the same file more than twice then uploading the same file and attempting to save the XPage doc resulted in a runtime error.
- +SPR# RGANBBABED – XPages – Fixed an issue with XPiNC in Mac which resulted in an Error 500 page showing when launching the XPages Demo App. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1
- SPR# SRKMBFNESR – XPages – Fixed an issue where Edit document Custom Control in XPages would show a dialog box instead of editing the document after the session is lost when opened in Firefox. No issue with IE
During 2019 I described in some articles what should appear in V11. Now that the final release has been published I can summarize all the major news. To what extent it differs from previous announcements you can judge for yourself.
NOTES V11 CLIENT
New modern look:
- Inbox action bar
(There are fewer icons above the inbox on the action bar. Further options can be viewed when you select and hover over an email)
- Side navigator menu
(Less-used items such as Junk and Trash are collapsed by default. Click Show More to display these options and Show Less to hide them again)
- Client status notifications
(Click the bell icon on the bottom action bar to view the client status messages)
- Missed alarms
(Click the bell icon on the bottom action bar to view Missed Alarms, which are notifications for calendar events missed while the client was not running)
- New calendar form
(Calendar events in a simplified form)
- New contact form
(new contacts in a simplified form)
- New HCL Notes 11 theme
(HCL Notes has a new theme for Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Notebook)
- Language spell check
(You can now spell check any language that your HCL Notes client supports within an email or document)
- Export to PDF
(You can now export emails and documents to PDF from the HCL Notes client.Windows machines require a PDF printer to support PDF exports)
- 24+ hour meeting support
(Meetings that are longer than 24 hours are now supported by the HCL Notes Calendar. This feature requires a Notes 11 version mail template)
- Three click support
(Three click support adds a level of security when a user opens an attachment within an email)
- Network resiliency improvements
(When there is no network connection (when the cable is unplugged or the wireless is unavailable), the Notes client responds with an error message)
- Synched release schedule
(Starting with release V11, Sametime and Notes follow the same release schedule)
- TLS 1.2 support for SAML
(Notes and Embedded Sametime now support TLS 1.2 with Notes Federated login (SAML)
- Mac 64-bit uninstaller
(The uninstaller provided for Notes 11 on Mac is now 64-bit. This change is made because Apple will no longer support a 32-bit uninstaller as of its upcoming Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina) release)
- Moving folders prompt
(Users are now prompted to confirm when a mail folder is moved)
- 24+ hour meeting support
(This feature requires a Notes 11 version mail template)
If you are looking for what’s new in Domino, Notes, Sametime, Traveler V11 or need a quick reference to the documentation, here are a few links.
As announced in early December, Domino, Notes, Traveler and Sametime V11 were released. Check Flexnet where you should already see the installation files.
Active license management is not available for production use licenses of HCL Domino 11 at this time. Therefore, configuring a FlexNet license server for Domino 11.0.0 is not required. Details of when HCL will enable active license management will be announced.
In addition to English, a German and Japanese language version is available. We’ll have to wait for more languages.
Traveler V11 can be installed on Domino server V9.0.1 and V10.
|HCL Domino 11.0 Detailed System Requirements||LINK|
|HCL Notes 11.0 Detailed System Requirements||LINK|
|HCL iNotes 11.0 Browser Requirements||LINK|
|HCL Client Application Access 3.0 Detailed System Requirements||LINK|
|HCL Sametime 11 System requirements||LINK|
|HCL Sametime 11 Installation and Administration Guide||LINK|
|Getting Started with HCL Sametime 11||LINK|
Panagenda MarvelClient allows administrators to manage HCL Nomad clients by defining their own settings. MarvelClient is provided with all installations of HCL Nomad starting with version 1.0.4.
HCL has integrated MarvelClient into Nomad, their new Notes client for mobile devices. Manage Notes clients on tablets and phones right out of the box – for free!
MarvelClient allows administrators to:
- Centrally manage every aspect of Nomad – including Recent Apps, local replicas, Location/Connection documents, and more – without end-user interaction.
- Ensure Nomad clients are properly set up following initial installation. End-users can be productive immediately without having to think about settings or how to find their Notes applications.
- Apply settings consistantly, making sure Nomad stays configured correctly – a simple restart of the app automatically fixes mis-configurations without the need for the help desk to get involved.
- Continuously collect detailed information about all aspects of deployed Nomad installations, operating systems, and hardware to further administrative analytics.
Configuring MarvelClient on Nomad clients
MarvelClient does not require any manual configuration if there is a MarvelClient Config database at one of the default Domino paths.
Each time HCL Nomad is started, MarvelClient automatically applies any new configurations after the user login process.
Disabling MarvelClient on Nomad clients
MarvelClient on HCL Nomad can be disabled. When not in use a MarvelClient on your Domino server, MarvelClient will not perform actions to configure your HCL Nomad client. There is no need to disable MarvelClient.
If you are using MarvelClient and want to disable it for HCL Nomad, use one of the options:
- If you use Desktop Policy Custom settings, set the notes.ini NOM_MC_DISABLE=1 parameter. This will disable the MarvelClient’s configurations from being applied to the Nomad client after the user enters their credentials during setup.
- If you use an MDM in your mobile environment, navigate to HCL Nomad’s AppConfig definition to set the AppConfig variable enableMarvelClient to false.
FP3 for Notes / Domino 10.0.1 is available. Starting with IBM Notes/Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 3, downloads are now available from HCL. FP will no longer be found on IBM FixCentral.
Here is a detailed description: LINK
- SPR# DLIMBDWQXW – Fixed a problem where the Notes client would hang on exit when Replication on exit was enabled. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# JALAB6SRRH – If EnableThreeClicks ini is set to 1, user will be required to enter three clicks for opening attachments and URLs, as mandated by the EU. This option is off by default.
- SPR# VRARB6GJCZ – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where Widgets would not work. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# ZNDNBC8H3E – Fixed a Notes client crash on Windows 10 V1809 whenever the user tried to remotely connect to their machine via Remote Desktop Protocol.
- SPR# DOKEATLHV9 – Prior to this fix, the failover error “Remote system no longer responding” was shown on send-mail action when the primary server was down.This is specific to SCN.
- SPR# SSARBD4J84 – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where, if the Notes preference Open each document in new window has been set, the first window opened cannot be closed. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# KSOAB5MM66 – Fixed a problem with the Notes calendar where setting the body text to any proportionally spaced font then reopening the saved calendar entry would result in the body text having been changed toDefault Monospace font. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# SMEAB94AYW – Fixed a problem where the Notes client would hang when using a particular widget.
- SPR# RGANBBABED – Fixed a problem in Xpages in the Mac Client where an error 500 page was being displayed when trying to launch an Xpage app. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- SPR# RPAIBC5J2Y – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where certain SMIME messages would crashing when being opened
- SPR# SSPLBCSJ2B – Mac client now has an updated version of the JVM – 1.8 (IBM) SR5 FP30
- SPR# AGUD87CN4P – Fixed a problem where the LotusScript Split function would produce incorrect results if the delimiter contained two of the same character.
- SPR# JCORBDBPYA – LotusScript JSONElement.value property truncates the LotusScript string when the value is greater than 64K. Fix provides for complete return of a JSONElement value string.
- SPR# JCUSB9JL8B – DQL: Fixed a problem where DQL did not recognize a query that contained DBCS characters.
- SPR# RDOLB9734S – Fixed a problem in Domino Designer where editing and saving LotusScript agents in would sometimes hangs when “Run in background client thread” was enabled.
- SPR# TOCLBC7MGL – Fixed a problem in Domino Designer where Xpages would no longer work after opening/closing a form if LibreOffice (v6.2) was installed. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# GFALBCFAK3 – Fixed a problem with DAOS resync where deletion and copy style compact were not possible after DAOS resync due to an error “File is in use by another program”.
- SPR# GRHEBBCS5X – Fixed a problem where Symmetrical cluster created a folder when doing a repair even if the directory in the path was a directory link
- SPR# KKHOBCGF8H – Fixed a problem where, when creating new replicas (where the target replica is a stub), if a corrupt folder note exists in the source database, replication might retry replicating the corrupt folder note and not complete. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# MNAA9K9ANA – Fixed a problem where Xpages documents would not show an inserted image if an attachment had been uploaded to the document. The MIME data type was not getting set to Content-Type:multipart/related
- SPR# MSKABBZH3L – Fixed a problem where Adminp was failing trying to create replicas of large databases (250gb) on large disks (2TB). It would incorrectly state there was insufficient space. The workaround is to create the replica directly in the UI and not use adminp. This issue has been corrected. This regression was introduced in 10.0
- SPR# PLYSBCPKCP – Fixed a problem in the Domino SMTP server where a non-ascii internet message address phrase lost its encoding when being stored in a Notes item. This regressoin was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# RPAIBA9JUZ– Fixed a problem in QVault tool where too much logging information was being output by default. Logging now requires notes.in DEBUG_IDV_QVAULT=1 to be set.
- SPR# SAZR9REQ9R – Fixed an intermittant crash on Domino server making outbound LDAP search requests. This is most likely due to an edge case network error condition.
- SPR# STAAB6A5GX – Fixed a problem in the Domino server where the Tika java process was not being shutdown when the update task was restarted.
- SPR# DVDIASU9A3 – Fixed a problem in the HTML Parser where the router would sometimes hang while processing styles.
- SPR# JPAIB6ZLKG – Fixed a problem with the Domino server where the Java Tika process was not terminating cleanly on Domino server shutdown on non windows platforms
- SPR# PKURBBX6QK – Fixed a problem where ampersands contained in an LDAP filter attribute value were inadvertently being escaped in filters which were not being sent to IBM Directory Server LDAP. This fix causes the ampersand to be escaped only in filter attribute values being sent to an IBM Directory Server. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP8.
- SPR# RSTNB6GC7D – Fixed a problem where dbmt did not terminate when running with -range option and loaded at server startup. This was causing dbmt to not process databases when the next time the specified range came around.
- SPR# MSAHBC92RS – iNotes: Fixed a problem in iNotes where, using IE, the Notes ID management dialog box became blank after the internet certificate was imported.
- SPR# SLODAN59R7 – iNotes: Fixed a problem where hyper links in the mail body were truncated if the URL had spaces. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# TPONBBYCME – iNotes: Fixed a problem where the mail body contents in bidirection environment didn’t appear in the correct direction.
- SPR# RMTGB7NEX2 – iNotes – Fixed a problem that hyper links in mail body did not work if the URL had spaces – the spaces were truncated. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
The Product Ideas Forum for Domino, Notes, Verse, Sametime, Connections has been available for a long time. This is the place where you can submit your product ideas and enhancement request.
You can participation by voting on, commenting on, and creating new ideas.All new ideas are evaluated by HCL Product Management & Engineering teams. Some user ideas have already been included in the new versions, some are in the solution.
So you can be co-creator or visionary of new functionalities, new versions. You may be part of the new #dominoforever era.
Come join, share, vote on the website https://domino.ideas.aha.io
I myself have put in a few ideas and if you are interested, you can vote for them:
Sometimes it happens that the user needs to change the Internet password most often to iNotes.
You can prepare an application, but if you need it really fast, just enter the URL for a Web application and add “?changepassword” after the database name at the end of the URL.
In the “Change Password” screen, enter your old Internet password. Next enter a new password, and then confirm your new password.
Last week there was a problem when the Escape, CTRL + A keys have stopped working in applications mail and calendar ( Notes Client Eng 10.0.1 FP2, Windows 10) .
In other applications, these keys and their combinations worked correctly.
It was not possible to close documents by pressing the Esc key, I could not mark all documents with the Ctrl + A keys. I had to use Shift + Esc to close the document. In the Basic client (start via nlnotes.exe) everything worked correctly.
If I deleted the “Workspace” directory in the DATA directory and restarted the Notes client, everything started again working.