FP2 for Domino/Notes 10.0.1 was released at the end of May. Here are the download links including part numbers.
IBM Client Application Access (ICAA):
May 28 released FP2 for Domino/Notes 10.0.1.
- Windows 2019 – 10.0.1 FP2 adds support for Windows 2019 on the Domino Server
- Change of Fix Packs and Hotfixes for 10.0.1 compared to 9.0.1
- Beginning with Notes/Domino 10.0.1, HCL & IBM will ship frequent “Fix Packs” (FP) to improve the overall quality of releases deployed by customers. These Fix Packs will be provided for all platforms for all future release streams (e.g. 10.0.1, 11.0, etc…).
- The FPs will include:
– All updates from previous FP of same feature release stream
– Any hot fix “proven” since the last FP
– Selected high-quality fixes using Interim Fix (IF) selection criteria in use today
– Security patches including JVM updates
- Fix Packs will not include:
– New Features unless disabled by default
– Translation fixes
– Template changes that would conflict with language kits. (This FP includes autocat.ntf and Forms9.nsf)
10.0.1 Fix Pack 2 Fix List descriptions:
- SPR# RKHAB7TAFZ – Fixed a problem where copy and paste of a Notes table containing doclinks resulted in the doclinks disappearing in a draft when using “Copy Selected as Table” in html format.
- SPR# CSAOBAU7NB – Fixed a display issue where Japanese six day secondary calendar was not displaying from Jan 6, 2019 onwards.
- SPR#TSAOB4GCDH – Added support for new Japanese Era (Reiwa). This is documented under Technote #0880879.
- +SPR# KKOOB9E3KD – Admin Client – The icon for ID Vault tools section in the People and Configuration tabs of the admin client was missing. This has been corrected. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# SOKEB7KJBB – Admin Client – Fixed a problem where HTTPPassword field choice was missing from xACL UI. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# MSKAB9YPCC – Admin Client – Previously the Smart Upgrade tool could not be launched from the admin client. The workaround was to open the database directly. This has been corrected. This regression was introduced in 8.0.
- +SPR# ASHEB9ZF6Y – Designer: Fixed a problem where the last saved working set was not shown on the next opening of the Designer. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- +SPR# GFALB2AHG6 – Designer – Fixed a problem where the Short Cut keys were not working in LotusScript editor. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- +SPR# MAVAB8EQWP – XPages – Fixed a problem where an error of ‘No component found’ was happening with ID $$ajaxid=@none to handle the partial page update. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# SVROB65556 – Fixed a problem where Group tab documents sometimes show blank window. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- +SPR# RRENB97MT6 – Fixed a problem in the translate Mac client where the IBM Notes drop down menu was showing a mix of english and the translated language. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- +SPR# SNIRBA28VD – Fixed a Notes client crash that occurred when opening Preferences -> Fonts, Colors and Themes panel repeatedly. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# DKENAJTT67 – IDVault – Changed default to allow unlimited ID file downloads from ID Vault when SAML authentication to the Vault is used.
- SPR# MSKABA2HNL – When managing ID vault password reset authorities in the Domino Administration client an internal 64k limit was being reached that prevented more users being added. This has now been corrected.
- SPR# RPAIBALM9B – IDVault – Increase new Vault trust certificates to be good for 25 years instead of 10 years.
- SPR# TKAAB649CX – Fixed a problem with the collecting schedule for statistics report so that the event generators will only be read/updated if the configuration database has actually changed. It was previously being re-read due to other configuration update logic and that was causing the schedule to be unnecessarily updated.
- +SPR# JPAIBBYRUG – Fixed an issue where database is marked corrupt when going through restart recovery prior to any transaction logs applied. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# SWASB9ZQ7P – Fixed a problem where a database created with .ns10 extension had the default ods instead of ods 53.
- SPR# SOKEB8YJAR – Fixed an error where database open failed incorrectly complaining that a consistency check was required.
- SPR# DCKTBAXKVG – Fixed problem preventing a DECS Connection from being created for OLE databases.
- SPR# TKAAB77B3Q – Changes to Domino server event generators (enabled/disable) were not being picked up promptly. The work-around was to restart the event task. This has been fixed.
- SPR# YDEN8RREMN – Add notes.ini controlled setting (ENFORCE_ADMIN_PASSWORD_SYNC=1) to honor the security policy setting of lockdown of the sync internet password with the Notes password.
- SPR# GRHEB8YG4K – Fixed a problem where compact -c -ZU and -ZD failed when attempting to recompress DAOS objects.
- SPR# PALTB4XPVV – Fixed a problem where the Java Document class convertToMime method returned an error on calendar events that had incomplete CD tables.
- SPR# JDFUB6S5MH – Fixed a Domino server hang condition due to a semaphore deadlock.
- SPR# JPMS83PJL3 – Fixed an intermittent router crash with corrupt stack.
- SPR# HPRHBA2FVP – Fixed a problem where the Domino server would crash with error Insufficient memory – NSF folder pool is full.
- SPR# MGANBBGKED – Fixes a potential server crash in Domino Statistics Publishing
- SPR# HYZGB6KA5S – Fixed a Domino Server crash in Router when deleting the existing database due to a concurrency issue between database delete and database open.
- SPR# NBFOBAH73Y – Fixed an issue that could cause an extra CRLF to be appended to text file attachments sent via SMTP.
- SPR# MNGAB89LXA – Fixed a Domino server crash that could occur during compact of a NIFNSF enabled db.
- SPR# PKURBBADKV – Fix an issue when publishing Domino statistics to New Relic that have a backslash character, such as those created when View Usage feature is enabled.
- SPR# BSPRB9WL29 – Replication – Added logging to detect a replication formula note which specifies NO notes classes to replicate.
- SPR# SWASAEXPSC – Fixed an error when running compact -replica where idtable full issue was not fixed due to stub/ghost notes not being correctly handled.
- SPR# OABAB6VL65 – Fixed a potential rare CD to Mime conversion crash in RenderNoteEnum when routing a message over SMTP.
- SPR# MKENB5KHX4 – LSXBE backend code is not aware of new SAML configurations for the web server.
- SPR# CTSI8T4SRZ – LSXBE – Fixed a possible dead lock on a null semaphore where the semaphore was deleted then used by the LSXBE classes.
- SPR# JCORB3WJSW – HTTP Server – fixed a hang that occurred when server was doing many FTSearches and FTUpdates on multiple worker threads.
- +SPR# MSAHB8778L – HTTP Server: Fixed a problem where multiple lines of a rich text paragraph were not correctly hidden even if “Hide Paragraph” is enabled. This regression was introduced in 9.0.
- SPR# KKRYB88KGA – Fixed a crash where LDAP would crash with ERROR – LockMemHandle() Handle 0xC0180478 is not allocated.
- SPR# CSPA8EX62N – Fixed a memory leak that occurred when loading Add-in task and then free it using EventQueueFree. The Event Pool was not being freed.
- SPR# MCAL9XDQGN – Improved IMAP performance.
- SPR# MHAN95ALMN – IMAP Server – Provide a new notes.ini – IMAPCopyMessageLimit=n – to limit the number of messages that can be copied in one IMAP command. This is to prevent a transaction log file full condition.
- SPR# JDTFAPE9XN – Fixed a problem where a “bad” IMAPsearch can hang a thread. The fix leverages a timeout on search via the notes.ini variables DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_SECONDS and DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_MINUTES where you specific timeout in either seconds or minutes for IMAP search. Also have DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_VERBOSE notes.ini variable where when set to 1 will print out debug if the timeout is enabled and a search exceeds it.
- +SPR# CEMABAVNMT – SMTP Import – Fixed a rare intermittent issue where an inbound MIME message’s To: or CC: headers were being dropped during SMTP import processing. This regression was introduced in 9.0.
- SPR# KKOOB23DGD – iNotes – Fixed a problem on IE where an extra line spacing will no longer appear when hitting the Enter key within the signature.
- SPR# PPRTB7DFW6 – iNotes – Added new ini setting, iNotes_WA_ReplyToAll_RemoveSentBy=0, to allow option to override removal of sentby from cclist on replyall.
- SPR# SKUEB979RR – iNotes – Fixed a problem where routing path was not being appended from the FromDomain. Routing domains will now remain if iNotes_WA_NoOptimizeLocalRouting is set.
- SPR# JKEYB7MM59 – iNotes – Fixed a problem that snoozed alarm notifications did not appear at the expected time if multiple alarms with the same alarm time were continuously snoozed with same snooze time.
- SPR# JKEYB7MMCW – iNotes – Fixed a problem that some of the alarm notifications did not appear if the user did not close the previous alarm notification and multiple alarms are processed.
- SPR# RCFEBALJSB – iNotes – Fixed a problem where hitting ‘p’ (lowercase ‘p’) on the keyboard doesn’t work as expected on Firefox 66.
- SPR# NNAIB7DA27 – iNotes – Fixed an issue in Internet Explorer 11: If the default editor for mail is plain text, then choosing insert signature from the More menu inserts more blank lines than when it is automatically added when composing a new mail.
- SPR# JCUSB9MKXF – Fixed a problem with DomQuery.exe where the thousand’s separator wasn’t being handled correctly if locale had period for the separator char. Now no longer treats numbers as being locale based.
- SPR# JCORBB2KWU – Fixed a problem where NotesHTTPRequest was unable to support a String arg greater than 64K in a Post or Put request.
- SPR# DCONB8VMAV – LotusScript – Fixed a problem where NotesJSONNavigator was unable to parse json content that was greater than 64K.
- SPR# JJOEAJ5S9Z – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesRichTextNavigator – BeginInsert method where error message ‘Error: Position is not valid. On Line..’.
- SPR# KHORB6FRV6 – LotusScript – Fixed a crash in NotesDocument.ReplaceItemValue when invalid input arguments were sent in.
- SPR# PALTB8ANZN – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesSession ConvertMime where temporary files were being created in the wrong directory at times.
- SPR# ASHEB95LFR – LotusScript – Fixed a problem where NotesJSONNavigator was unable to navigate a string which contained new lines and carriage returns.
- SPR# DCONBB2KNR – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesJSONNavigator package parsing when parsing empty strings.
- SPR# DCONBB44T4 – LotusScript – Fixed a crash when using Session.createJSONNavigator.
- SPR# JCUSB83QUF – DQL: Fixed a problem where running updall -e against a database with a default view defined (no selection criteria, no columns) would fail to run. The design will now be successfully cataloged for DQL.
- SPR# JCUSB8HMLE – DQL: Fixed a problem where DQL query terms that begin with single quote and many that have embedded quotes weren’t handled correctly.
- SPR# JCUSBA8HVP – DQL: Fixed a crash when doing load domquery -? command. Help text will now be output.
- SPR# JCORB7ENX8 – DQL: Fixed a problem where DominoQuery class Allowed for only a small number of Documents or View Entries to be scanned. Now MaxScanDocs and MaxScanEntries properties are Longs, allowing for many more.
- SPR# JCUSB97QL5 – DQL: Fixed a problem where precedence order of terms was not being honored. ANDs are now applied before the ORs.
- SPR# JCUSB9DQEE – DQL: Fixed a problem where an IN clause following an OR or an AND would result in a compile error.
- SPR# JCUSBA7LMW – DQL: Fixed a problem where time-only comparisons were not working correctly. Example: TimeDateFixed = @dt(’20:03:51.3900′) will now find correct results, performing NSF scans to do so.
- SPR# JCUSBBGNS6 – DQL: Fixed a problem where DQL syntax error messages cited bad view names when it was actually the column name that was erroneous (e.g. ‘myview’.badcolumn = ).
- SPR# SRSOB8MPTY – DQL: The maxdoc parameter used to limit query processing will only count each NSF-scanned document once instead of once per query term.
- SPR# JFORB9BQXN – Server shutdowns when the Proton task is running will now no longer hang waiting for long-running DQL queries to complete.
- SPR# DCONB8F6JV – Fixed a problem where LotusScript NotesJsonArray was returning an error when process non ascii characters.
IBM Notes/Domino 10.0.1 FP1 is in its planning stages and will be recommended to all customers.
Notes/Domino 10.0.1 FP1 contains fixes for approximately 30 known issues, of which are listed below.
10.0.1 Fix Pack 1 Fix List descriptions
- SPR #DDOOB69PP9 – Fixed the issue where ViewColumn painter was unable to paint the ViewColumnHeader labels. This is a regression beginning in 9.0.1FP10.
- SPR #JOHNAXJGW9 – Fixed a Notes startup issue after a widget is installed by a non-admin user, in a multi-user notes setup. This is a regression beginning in Notes 901FP10.
- SPR #RTAJB6VCN7 – Fixed a tab selection issue where after moving a tab, the selection changes to a previous tab. This is regression beginning in 901FP10.
- SPR #PALTB6KRVW – Fix for REDIM of lotus script long arrays causing subscript out of range errors. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR #RTAJB6VCN7 – Fixed a tab selection issue where after moving a tab, the selection changes to a previous tab. This regression was introduced in 901FP10.
- SPR #PHAN8A2EHH – Fixed an issue where opening an XPages application in the Notes client (XPiNC) takes too long for the first launch. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR #SSIRB75N2S – Fix to retain the default font set by end user, which used to get reset.
- SPR #MMNDB7JV7N – Fixed a Notes client crash when the user opens a document in an application and clicks the Next button for the next document.
- SPR #PPUEB6ULGR – Client: Fixed a problem where “Entry Not Found In Index” error was seen on first launch of Notes Client after upgrading to 10.0.1 from 10.0.
- SPR# PPRNB6ZGTB – Fixed an error on Mac Client where re-selecting one Sametime Meeting room after closing the same meeting room showed “Cannot connect to meeting Server”.
- SPR# JPKRB76U2X – Fixed an issue with Mac client crashing when running any java agent/code. This is a regression beginning in Notes 10.0.1
- SPR# STAAB9J78T – Fixed an issue where the database Repair function didn’t work after Japanese Language Pack was applied.
- SPR #PALTB87SDQ – Fixed an issue with Lotus Script Redim not working correctly on Lotus Script Long arrays which were causing functional failures. This is regression beginning in 901FP10.
- SPR #PALTB6KRVW – Fix for REDIM of lotus script long arrays causing subscript out of range errors. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# PALTB87PXJ – Fixed an issue in LotusScript NotesRichTextNavigator FindAndReplace method where it would fail if run more than one time after upgrading to 10.0.1. This is a regression beginning in 10.0.1.
- SPR# SKSWB89MGH – Fixed an issue where LotusScript function NotesJsonArray.getNthElement(index) always returned the first element
- SPR #MKENB75H4A – Fixed a race condition in LSX Module handling that may lead to a crash with invalid Critical Section Handles.
- SPR #DCONB5MKZL – Fixed the issue in Lotus script editor where newly added Lotusscript classes were appearing in ALLCAPS.
- SPR #JCUSB75MMC – Fixed an issue with DQL when the range (<, ,+, >, >=) term ANDed with at leat one other term finds all documents when it should find none.
- SPR #JCUSB76KF4 – Fixed an issue with coupled DQL range (<, ,+, >, >=) term (with both high and low bounds provided) ANDed with at leat one other term finds all documents when it should find none.
- SPR #JCUSB7DR5L – Fixed an error with DQL with the substition variables used in the IN ALL () syntax fail with a compile error.
- SPR #JCORB93PEY – Fixed an issue with DQL where calling Database.createDominoQuery on Linux resulted in Unsatisfied Link Error.
- SPR #RJTOB9ANCA – Fixed an issue where Delete Person action in Domino Directory request with the option “Delete mail replicas on all others server” may fail with a File Does Not Exist error listing admin4.nsf.”. This occurs if the server is not part of a cluster. This is documented under Technote #0872404. This is a regression beginning in 10.0.
- SPR #AGUDB6JNUX – Fixed an issue with “AUTCAT java class not found” error.
- SPR #VMRUB6LR6X – Fixed a server crash that could occur in a nifnsf enabled database having a corrupt .ndx file.
- SPR #HPUTB5PEKZ – Fixed a missing online meeting password in an update notice when a meeting with online meeting details is updated by Chair.
- SPR #GRHEB7ET5U – Fixed an issue where two domino servers saving the same attachment to DAOS with DAOS encryption disabled create files with the same name but different file headers (and therefore different checksums). While this does not cause any problems for Domino or DAOS, it prevented some 3rd party de-duplication storage devices from being able to eliminate redundant copies of any given .nlo. This change ensures that any new DAOS objects which are created will have a consistent file format and that an attachment stored to DAOS will have the same name and checksum regardless of which Domino server creates it.
- SPR #LIBAB59NUY – The ability to enable the upload of a notes ID to the mail file via iNotes can now be enabled on the server using the notes.ini of ENABLE_IDUPLOAD_FOR_SAML=1.
- SPR#JBUDB6NMJ6 – Restrictions on the length of JVM arguments passed to the JVM on AIX / IBM i platforms caused Tika attachment filtering to fail to load. This fix allows Tika to load though a side-effect is that some additional Tika-related debug may appear in the live server console only. The additional debug is not written to the console log file on disk.
- SPR #RGAU9VLHT3 – On the domino server set the following notes.ini (DISABLE_SAML_FLAG=1) to allow for an ID vault sync with a SAML user via the SecIdfget function.
- SPR #RRENB6SK4D- Fixed an issue in Firefox that spell check inserts unexpected new line into sentences with misspelled words and misspelled words cannot be replaced if signature is already inserted into rich text editor.
- SPR #NKEYB6WPCR – Fixed a problem that suggested words in spell check dialog is not selectable when using Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7.
- SPR #TKAAB6F58P – Fix a problem where the focus is not set when a new mail notification appears on IE11.
- SPR #ASHHB55CB6 – Fixed a problem where a special type of nested folders disappears in the dialog box of a folder operation.
- SPR #SAHEB6SEQB – When using INI iNotes_WA_AmbigDefNoSelection, the OK button will not be initially focused and no candidate will be initially selected on an ambiguous dialog box.
- SPR #JALAAQZLBL – Fixed a problem where a line break is lost in the body text when a mailto link is clicked on the received message.
IBM has released a list “top 20” Fix List Domino/Notes 10.
Notes/Domino 10.0/10.0.1 contains fixes for approximately 2000 known issues. As IBM said: “This list was compiled to identify the issues that most significantly impact customers”.
Official announcement and IBM Fix List – Link
- SPR #RREN8G2N6L – Fixed a printing defect that caused the printed output to be different thant what was being displayed on screen for a MIME email message. For example, if hide details was selected to suppress the to/cc list, that info would print out. With this fix, it will remain suppressed.
- SPR #SJCN8K6KYX – Vertical Scroll bars will now appear in mail preferences Mail signature rich text dialog if typing in a longer signature. This will allow the user to scroll up and down making it easier to edit the signature
- SPR #BHUY7PEEQ9 – Notes 10.0 will now spellcheck across multiple languages on windows in a single document. This feature is not available on the mac. This feature is on by default and can be disabled with a new ini SPELL_DISABLE_MULTIPLE_LANG_CHECK=1
- SPR #CSMHAG9M5K – Fixed numerous display issues with Notes client on 4k displays
- SPR #NKAH9RWEK9 – Fixed an issue with blank/generic icons appearing for shortcut link attachments. On Windows, a user can create a shortcut link to a file. This shortcut has the icon of the associated program. Prior to this fix, if the shortcut was attached in a rich text field in Notes, the icon would be a generic icon. This was a regression introduced in 9.0.
- SPR #TYITA548NJ – Fixed an issue in iNotes related to auto-save that would lead to either duplicate attachments being sent or multiple attachments beginning with ATTxxx in the attachment name. These duplicate attachments would show up in sent or draft mail.
- SPR #ZKCO8ZZ9ZU – Increased the block sender list by 10x. Now if you choose the action for [Deliver Sender’s mail to Junk] you can add 10 times as many senders/users to the list
- SPR #MWID7LWRJ7 – Fixed an issue where the ini ShowPreviewCollapsedInitially=1 would not honor all cases of collapsing the preview pane in the mail inbox. Now this ini can be pushed out via policy and handle all cases for primary user or mail file delegate
- SPR #MPAA6PQCHK – Added support for the Notes client to send mail directly to an SMTP server that supports STARTTLS. Prior to this fix, sending SMTP outbound mail directly to the internet using Notes Client with an SSL enabled account yielded an SSL handshake error. Both client and template code were modified for this fix
- SPR #MJTM9R2P8P – Fixed a potential crash involving both Domino and Traveler when a bad document was encountered
- SPR #MIAS99HP2S – Fixed a potential Domino Server hang that could occur with databases that were <ODS 51
- SPR #LMAN7QPHSU – Fixed mail policy Sender Colors to accept multiple values. Before this fix, the policy would not work if it contained more than one sender name.
- SPR #KLIN5GHRZR – Fixed an LDAP performance issue. The Domino LDAP server has slow response time when search filters contain attributes that are telephone numbers. This fix enables LDAP queries to use FT index for locating the telephonenumber attribute. It can be enabled by adding LDAPUseFTSearchTelephone=1 to the INI file. One caveat is that the search must match the telephone number exactly, including parentheses, dashes, or other non-numeric characters.
- SPR #TOCL9DVN4K – Prior to this fix, if the 64k limit of password reset authorities was exceeded, password authorities would be removed. After this fix, an error is displayed instead, and no password reset authorities are removed.
- SPR #MZHO7PM4CC – Fixed an issue that would prevent mail routing to occur If mail.box was being repaired when router is started.
- SPR #HSPR9DKAAT – Fixed a potential Domino Server crash in database code
- SPR #DCOE7X7L3W – Corrected an issue that would show an incorrect warning that would not go away after running Fixup. The message was, WARNING: Residual form bucket bitmap optimization failed validation test. Please run fixup on this database.
- SPR #JEKY5ARNPA – Soft deletions are now maintained when creating a new replica. This fix is off by default and can be enabled with the new ini REPL_SOFT_DELETES. To enable the fix, set REPL_SOFT_DELETES=1.
- SPR #MLAT9FTTE4 – Fixed a policy issue in pubnames.ntf which would prevent the discover page from being suppressed on Notes client