Another version of Domino AppDev Pack 1.0.6 has just been released.
What’s New in Release 1.0.6
Release 1.0.6 includes the following changes:
- New Java API documentation. See here and here.
- New Java API support for rich text, agent and Act-as-User operations.
- New Exclusive OAuth2 scopes for calendar API access. See here and here.
- Removed support for Domino V10.0.1 FP5.
- New Node.js API to export a Domino database as DXL. For details see exportDXL.
Release 1.0.6 supports:
- Domino server V11.0.1 or later
- Node.js V12
- (Preview) Java 1.8 or later
2 thoughts on “Domino AppDev Pack 1.0.6 released”
Great. Any tutorial available how I should start using it?
For example: HCL Notes – Getting Started with Domino AppDev Pack by Installing Proton add in Task