FP2 for Domino / Notes 11.0.1 has just been released. It also fixes an issue with the client on Apple Big Sur.
- SPR# BKANBTZPV8 – Server – Fixed an issue where iCalendar conversion of specific data was causing the server to crash.
- SPR# BSPRBRQJAZ – Server – Fixed an issue where there were ReplCurrency warnings that were false alarms, There was a scenario with IMAP where the unread updates were causing false ReplCurrency alerts.
- SPR# BSPRBSSPWH – Server – Replication – Added new INI to suppress output of Replication Currency alerts for specific databases that were intentionally marked as “replication disabled”. Set INI to a comma separated list of dbs to suppress the warning for – REPL_CURRENCY_EXCLUDE_DBS
- SPR# BSTS796FFJ – Server – Dirsync now supports filters using OID rules for bitwise comparison and other rules.
- SPR# CSIOBR2L6Y – Server – Fixed an issue where issuing a FIND on a given user resulted in an error about “Field is too large (32K) or View’s column & selection formulas are too large — trying to find name Joe User in names.nsf.” and no find results were given.
- +SPR# CTOEBQ9TQE – Domino – Fixed an issue with idpcat.nsf where exporting the service provider XML would result in the entityID value having an extra “vault.” prefix in the URL. This regression was introduced in 11.0.
- SPR# DANOBTJQ4T – Server – DAOS – Fixed an issue where DAOS Tier 2 would not work with certain object store providers such as OVH due to a failure in AWS Self Test during Domino startup.
- SPR# DCKTBRKL9Z – Server – DAOS – Fixed an issue where DAOS resync was failing if there was a subdirectory that Domino cannot access in the DAOS directory.
- SPR# DCKTBSMKQY – Server – DAOS – Fixed an issue where large number of duplicate NLOs cause server crash
- SPR# GFURBLXL2Z – Server – iSeries – Fixed an issue where UPDDOMSVR command failed when both Option 10 and Option 11 were installed for 5733D11
- SPR# HHIEAM7HWS – Server – Directory – Fixed an issue where Domino Directory view would not update correctly after delete/readd group name. Workaround was to change the group by editing existing group vs delete/re-add.
- SPR# JBUDBSMQ24 – Server – LotusScript – Fixed an issue where the NotesDatabase IsFtIndexed property would sometimes be wrong if the server had the FTBASEPATH ini set and pointing to a location other than the data directory.
- +SPR# JLCPBQ65QG – Server – Fixed an issue where Domino Events were not logged properly in Windows Event Viewer when the current DLL path was different from the one in the key. This regression was introduced in 11.0.1
- +SPR# MKENBRSFQT – Domino – HTTP Server – Fixed a stack corruption issue that caused the http server to crash when running Verse search url requests via jni function interface to idtable routines. This regression was introduced in 11.0.1.
- +SPR# MKSHBRCG4X – Server – Fixed an issue where db repair command repair disable/enable was not showing the disable/enable information in the console message. This regression was introduced in 11.0.
- SPR# MOBNBN7RU3 – Server – Active Directory Sync – Fixed an issue where registering a new user with the same common name as a non Active Directory synced contact name would fail.
- SPR# MOBNBTXNV2 – Server – Dir Sync – Fixed an issue where dir sync to Active Directory domains with more than 1000 users created duplicate users
- SPR# RBOD8FQMLZ – Server – Router – Fixed an issue with Message Tracking where the delivered message was showing as deleted, when it was actually still in the mail file. The issue was primarily happening for external SMTP message replies. Now these messages will show in Message Tracking as Unread or Read, and the correct actual delivered UNID of the message will be reported in the Unique Msg Id field.
- SPR# RDRABQ8B7N – Server – New server INI “ENABLE_AUTOPOP_MAILEXPANDNAMES_FULLNAME” has been added to resolve the email address added in Forwarding Address in the person document. By default this INI is disabled. Users need to enable it (set it to 1) if they want the email address to be resolved.
- SPR# RPAIBQMNGG – Server – Added a defensive fix to guard against corrupted messages during NRPC authentication with AES/GCM port encryption.
- SPR# SRKMBQELNY – Server – Fixed an “Internal Server Error” that would be displayed when trying to access events imported from panagenda using the REST API. Issue was a malformed URL due to incorrect conversion of “:” character.
- SPR# SRKMBRREGH – Users with author access only can now create adminp requests to modify group membership. Prior to this fix an error about “Both the signer and the author of this request must have the GroupModifier role” would be displayed.
- +SPR# SSARBTRH9T – Server – Archived users in the ID Vault who already have a ~ prepended to their name due to consecutive bad passwords will no longer have an extra ~ prepended to their name after they are archived. This regression was introduced in 11.0.1 FP1.
- SPR# VVENBEU98U – Server – Fixed an error about “Profile document enumeration pool is full” caused by policy How to Apply (HTA) profile notes being created in the Domino Directory when they should only be created in the local pnab.
- SPR# ZKUN8P2LSA – Server – IMAP – Fixed a crash – NSFSlotAlloc: Attempt to allocate a slot too large for a page caused by memory not being freed frequently enough.gf
- +SPR# DHDGBRA2D3 – Admin Client – Fixed an issue where Domino Configuration Tuner didn’t recognize Domino 11 server version. This regression was introduced in 11.0.1.fdd
- SPR# ARBQ9A4QUF – Client – Fixed an issue in Notes Basic client where clicking on links within MIME emails where the link included a target like _blank would result in the link opening up within IE instead of the browser specified in the user’s location document.
- +SPR# ATHNBQPBXL – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue with spell check not detecting mis-spellings for Hungarian, Hebrew and Korean languages. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# AYAVBNYEQF – Client – Mac – Fixed an intermittent crash that would occur when scrolling the time zone control’s drop down area. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# AYAVBSCHYP – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed an issue where Notes client would crash on Big Sur. This regression was introduced in 11.0.
- SPR# AYAVBTGFPR – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed a UI display issue where the Open menu had a line through it.
- SPR# AYAVBTGFT7 – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed an issue on Big Sur where Infobox was displaying as blank.
- SPR# AYAVBTGHHY – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed an issue on Big Sur where input caret was not being displayed.
- SPR# AYAVBTJCRX – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed an issue where keyboard strokes were not being seen in To, cc, Subject, etc fields.
- +SPR# AYAVBU8JBY – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed an issue where full text search result highlights were highlighting the entire document instead of just the search results.
- SPR# AYAVBUBCUD – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed an issue where Notes Views were not refreshing immediately after Delete, Move to folder or FT Search actions.
- SPR# AYAVBUJFVB – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed an issue where the caret in a read only document was not being displayed.
- SPR# CAMSBRGJGT – Notes – Fixed an issue where the Notes client would hang after upgrading Domino Server to 11.0.1 when their main server tries to failover to another server if user had Mail Alerts enabled. Workaround was to close Notes via task manager and restart or setting Alerts to “No alert” on Mail preferences – File > Preferences > Mail > Sending and Receiving > “Alerts:”
- SPR# CSMHBQQHSL – Client – Fixed an issue where the name picker dialog would not be displayed if it’s previous location had some portion of the dialog off the left side of the screen.
- +SPR# ECRABQWFUY – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue where Notes failed to launch on Mac OS 10.13 and 10.14 when roaming is enabled. This regression was introduced in 11.0.
- SPR# JACE9FKDWL – Client – Fixed an issue where gpupdate from Active Directory Group Policy caused scroll (cursor) movement. This problem is specific to the Microsoft NT operating system.
- +SPR# KHLEAYZPDY – Client – Fixed an error #0C:03 that would occur when trying to save a document that had an in-line image over a table. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP9.
- +SPR# MMNDB83RAX – Client – Fixed an issue where Navigator scrolls to top instead of bottom when we expand any folder and other node twistie. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# MMNDBUC2H6 – Client – Mac – Big Sur – Fixed an issue where using UseBasicNotes=1 Notes preference would result in a crash.
- +SPR# NPDIBRRD7Q – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue in meeting invitation where calendar date picker for custom date goes blank. This regression was introduced in 11.0.1 FP1.
- +SPR# NSHEBSYFRW – Client – Fixed an issue where the client would not connect if the previous ID Vault Server was no longer accessible with “Server not responding”. This regression was introduced in 8.5.3.
- SPR# PBAOA8AMUQ – Client – Fixed an issue where PDF attachments would get corrupted when editing S/MIME e-mails and modifying the subject of the e-mail.
- SPR# SAHNBNW9SS – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue where composite application showed a blank screen when opened in Notes client in Mac OS.
- +SPR# SJARBH38LW – Client – Attachments – Fixed an issue where reply/forward of an email that had an attachment would not include any updates made to the attachment during creation of the email response. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- SPR# SLAE9PPJS8 – Client – Mac – Alarms – Fixed an issue where Notes would steal focus from the current application when a calendar alarm is displayed in Notes.
- SPR# SSARBNMCMB – Client – Fixed an issue where Notes would crash replying to a particular email message containing a signature.
- SPR# ZNDNB7ERV3 – Client – Fixed an issue in Notes Basic client where clicking on links within MIME emails where the link included a target like _blank would result in the link opening up within IE instead of the browser specified in the user’s location document.
- +SPR# DLIMBNN36G – Designer – Fixed an issue where Forms would open in Notes Client instead of Designer if Help window was opened in Designer and dragged to Controls and Data window area. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- +SPR# HYZGBRJAV7 – Designer – Fixed an issue where Designer would hang when opening a particular customized XPages database. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1
- +SPR# XBYNBU7362 – Designer – XPages – Fixed an issue in XPages where adding a container control and choosing “View”, then selecting a view would result in the error message “Command Not Handled Exception” when trying to display the page in the web browser. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
iNotes Web Access
- +SPR# ASATBSCF5Q – iNotes – Fixed an issue where images pasted into new messages would disappear after auto save when using IE. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP4..
- SPR# DCONBRGMV9 – Group name matching org unit shows incorrect access level in Verse Delegation settings
- SPR# FPAIBQPS3Z – iNotes – Fixed an issue with Calendaring where, when adding an internet attendee to an encrypted meeting, the internet attendee receives two notices.
- SPR# FPAIBRDNH6 – iNotes – Fixed an issue in Calendaring where an attendee who delegated with Keep Informed was not getting reschedule notices from Chair.
- +SPR# KMOABNUAV7 – iNotes – Fixed an issue where the outline of iNotes Preferences page is corrupted in Kazakh localized UI. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP7.
- +SPR# KWAEBSUBLT – iNotes – Fixed an issue where ContactPhoto was not being displayed on IE. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP4
- +SPR# MRATBRPAPT – iNotes – Fixed an issue where user is unable to insert an image into new mail using “Insert Image” option in iNotes with Internet explore 11. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP4.
- SPR# MSAIA8Y989 – iNotes – Fixed an issue where a user was unable to download a file with a DBCS name that had additional symbol and numeric characters.
- SPR# JCUSBRSHVA – Programmability – Fixed an issue where LotusScript or Java code accessing the (Notes)DbDirectory class would crash when the current database went out of scope. It will now throw an error instead.
- +SPR# JCUSBS2S6J – DQL – Fixed an issue with erroneous query planning for TYPE_TEXT field with numeric value. This regression was introduced in 11.0.1
- SPR# JCUSBTGPXF – Server – DQL – While populating the design catalog (for DQL usage), databases will no longer fail the operation with the error “Invalid formula structure” or “Formula is hidden”
- SPR# MGUOBQQQ73 – LotusScript – Fixed an issue where NotesJSONElement returns an incorrect value if JSON type is an integer larger than 32 bits.
- SPR# PJONBMDVVH – Designer – XPages – Fixed an issue where editing XPages document in multiple windows does not allow all windows to save multiple edits.
- +SPR# RGANBS6EQ6 – Designer – Mac – XPages – Fixed an issue within the XPage Rich Text Editor control where Notes would crash when trying to display a drop down control. This regression was introduced in 11.0.1.
1 thought on “HCL Domino Notes 11.0.1 FP2 availabled and Fix List”
Dobrý den, používám HCL Notes na Macu. Původně jsem používal Notes 10 FP5. Přešel jsem na iOS Big Sur a nyní se snažím nainstalovat HCL Notes FP2. Bohužel už při prvotní instalaci dojde k chybě a Notes není možné nainstalovat. Můžete mi prosím poradit? Děkuji.