- Archive and restore messages
You can now archive messages to an archive mail file and restore archived messages.
- See Sametime awareness of message senders
If an administrator enables HCL Sametime integration, when you open a mail message from someone, Sametime availability is now shown next to the name of the sender.
- Open archive mail or delegated mail files in PWA
If you open an archive mail file or a delegated mail file when running Verse as a standalone app (PWA), the file now opens in the PWA.
- Remove addresses from your type-ahead list
A new preference allows you to remove addresses from your type-ahead list.
- Use mail-in databases
Users can open mail-in databases from the HCL Verse delegation panel.
- Find available times for required meeting invitees only
When you find available times when scheduling a meeting, only the available times of required invitees are now shown, by default.
- Use new settings to manage your calendar
Three new calendar settings help you manage meetings.
- When using Download All feature, the downloaded zip sometimes does not include all the attachments: VERSE-61284
- Search Directory Results are not shown in typeahead control: VERSE-61228
- Can’t preview attachments after Connections session timeout: VERSE-61112
- Domino Photo service is not being used when Connections is configured: VERSE-61069
- Can’t preview attachment with apostrophy in attachment name: VERSE-61059
- Cannot import ICS File: Anonymous cannot open database: VERSE-60964
- Creating new folder in mail rules fails when using ‘space’ key: VERSE-60893
- Block time appointment changed to private if drag/dropped in calendar grid: VERSE-60884
- Cannot upload profile photo to Domino if using a non-English Directoy template: VERSE-60856
- Cannot import ICS file (uid spans multiple lines): VERSE-60419
- Unable to upload a photo when using Connections: VERSE-61115