|Fix Central ID
- 90RTAJB6VCN7 – Fixed a tab selection issue where after moving a tab, the selection changes to a previous tab. This is regression beginning in 901FP100
- SAIAAUXCDM – Fixed an issue where menu options are not available.
- SVROB65556 – Fixed a problem where Group tab documents sometimes show blank window. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- PHAN8A2EHH – Fixed an issue where opening an XPages application in the Notes client (XPiNC) takes too long for the first launch. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- RKRYB5GMCX – Fixed an issue where the sideshelf calendar does not automatically update.
- TBAY9LFN9G – Fixed an issue where typeahead “Hide In Typeahead” is not working when creating a new message.
- ASCR8P2L8L – Fixed an issue where typeahead delete is not workiing for RFC 822 formated addresses.
- PHEYA5BL3U – Fixed an issue in Xpages where InputRichtext & the FileDownload controls incorrectly pulls too much information when emails have a mime header.
- RGAU9R2HWB – Fixed an issue in Xpages with the Djtabcontainer Extlib Control
- RGAUAHBF9U – Fixed an issue in Xpages (Djtabcontainer Extlib Control – Toolbar In Rich Text Control) where is not consistent with different tabs
- TSAOB4GCDH – Notes Client changes for the Japan New Era
- LWCS7WJPHD – Fixed an issue where Domino does not follow the date format from OS’ date format
- ANIABA72QR – Enables NotesDateFormat notes.ini parameter to change date format. Use NotesDateFormat=2 for setting YMD format.
- CSAOBAU7NB – Fixed a display issue where Japanese six day secondary calendar was not displaying from Jan 6, 2019 onwards.
- DOKEATLHV9 – Fixed an issue where users receive the error “Remote system no longer responding” when sending mail after fail over succeeded.
- SSIRB75N2S – Fix to retain the default font set by end user, which used to get reset.