Skip to content
- IBM Notes Traveler 10.0 supported Domino server 10.0 and 9.0.1.
- IBM Traveler 10 installer is now 64 bit. Therefore, it is no longer required to install 32 bit runtime libraries when installing Traveler on a 64 bit OS
- Verse on iOS device users can now add attachments from other apps on the device that register as providers, for example, apps such as iCloud, Box, Connections,Dropbox
- A new search view in your calendar provides a continuous view of your agenda that spans multiple days. As you type in the search field, the agenda view changes to show just events by search
- Verse on iOS client users is the ability to set and edit alarms. This feature was provided on Android only
- Select all documents in a folder. Open the inbox (or any other folder) and tap the Edit button on the title bar