Next Drop 3 Notes/Domino 14.0 Early Access and Traveler 14.0 EA is available.
HCL Domino 14.0 Early Access Program Release Notes LINK
HCL Domino 14.0 Early Access Documentation LINK
HCL Notes 14.0 Early Access Documentation LINK
HCL Traveler 14.0 Early Access Documentation LINK
HCL Notes 14.0 Early Access System Requirements LINK
HCL Domino 14.0 Early Access System Requirements LINK
What’s new in HCL Domino 14.0 Early Access Drop
- JVM upgrade
JVM has been upgraded to the following version of Java 17 LTS release:
Openjdk version “18.104.22.168” 2023-08-24
IBM Semeru Runtime Open Edition 22.214.171.124 (build 126.96.36.199+1)
Eclipse OpenJ9 VM 188.8.131.52 (build openj9-0.40.0, JRE 17 Windows 10 amd64-64-Bit Compressed References 20230824_503 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
- AdminCentral app updates
The AdminCentral application (admincentral.nsf) is automatically created by adminP on the Domino administration server. You can open AdminCentral directly from your Notes Standard or Nomad web client, without the need to start Domino Administrator.
– Resetting password
– Uploading an ID file for a user
– Setting up registration and deletion profiles
– New ConsoleAdmin and ProfileAdmin roles
– Remote server console
- Installation features
These Domino features and enhancements can help you upgrade, deploy, and adopt new releases faster.
– Using AutoUpdate to download and distribute software
– Upgrade to HCL Notes 64-bit using Auto Update
– Domino installation includes HCL Nomad server on Domino
- User/server configuration features
Explore administrative features and enhancements that will empower your users.
– Disabling LotusScript Debugger in HCL Notes
– Domino installation includes OnTime
- Security features
Domino 14.0 EA3 provides the following features and enhancements related to security.
– Passkeys authentication enhancements
– Web user login with OIDC enhancements
– New version of OpenSSL
- Administration features
– DAOS repair in a Domino cluster
– Domino Restyle enhancements
- Other updates
Early Access Drop 3 also includes the following updates.
What’s new in HCL Notes 14.0 Early Access Drop 3
- Mail improvements
– Support for .msg files from Outlook
- Calendar improvements
– “Join” button in Calendar alarm
- Workspace improvements
– Support for long DB names (Show long database names on Workspace icons)
- Notes Federated Login improvements
– Support for multiple chained IDP providers
– ID file login prevention
- General enhancements
– Disable the Lotusscript Debugger
– Auto-Upgrade from Notes 32-bit to Notes 64-bit
- Domino Restyle enhancements
Domino Restyle updates an application’s UI elements with a color-coordinated, cleaner look and feel.