HCL Nomad 1.0.4 was released today. What can you expect? Here is the article Update: Strategy and Release of Nomad 1.0.4 for Apple iPad.
Domino Mobile Apps is now HCL Nomad! We have a new look and exciting new features with this release.
HCL Nomad now includes panagenda MarvelClient at no additional cost, allowing seamless configuration of your HCL Nomad client.
HCL Nomad 1.0.4, requires connectivity and login to your Domino home Server once, before offline use can be used. This process helps ensure that your client is properly configured
- panagenda MarvelClient integration – MarvelClient comes installed with 1.0.4 to help administrators manage their HCL Nomad clients.
- MDM AppConfig Support –Administrators can now use most MDM providers to deploy, configure and manage their HCL Nomad clients.
- Personal Mail File Access – Users can now access their personal mail file using HCL Nomad. Administrators please reference the Management doc for feature configuration details.
- Fixed an issue where with iPadOS unexpected white lines are painted across forms.- Fixed an issue where the Recent Apps page would fail to load.
- Fixed an issue where the error “You cannot add a directory to your workspace” would repeatedly be appear when opening applications.
- Fixed an issue where the Toolbar actions were not translated.
- Fixed an issue where double byte characters, using the default font, did not support font styles such as Italicize.
- Fixed an issue with multi-stage text input that prevented the user from using the space bar to select candidate strings.
- Fixed usability issues with the initial setup dialogue.
Limitations new to version 1.0.4:
- Mail file usage does not currently support rendering of MIME type emails.
- Mail file action “Forward as Attachments” is not supported in HCL Nomad.