HCL has released another release of HCL Nomad for Android with version number 1.0.11 What can you find in the new release?
- Improved spell checking performance allows large documents to open more quickly.
- Improved Android lifecycle support improves experience when working with a resizeable window (split screen on tablets, windowed mode on ChromeBooks, DEX).
- Improved OpenGL rendering accuracy.
- Fixed the issue where having multiple dialogs open simultaneously could soft-lock the app.
- Fixed the issue where keyboard autocomplete resulted in extra letters being inserted.
- Improved OpenGL rendering – this allows Nomad to work on more devices.
- Improved extended character support in attachment filenames.
- Shows warning message if there is an attempt to open non-replicated DB while offline or in airplane mode.
- More consistent scrolling behavior.
- Optimized context menu options throughout the app.
And just to summarize what the previous releases contained: LINK