This week, another HCL Factory Tours is running, this time in Milan. I like to join the others and I’m in place.
Richard Jefts started HCL Factory Tour Episode 2 as Star Wars style. Richard summed up what had happened since the launch of the Domino V10 and introduced the plans for year 2019.
Then Russ Holden presented plans for Domino 11.
What did he say?
- Domino 11 will HCL branded
- Domino 11 – more interfaces
- Domino 11 – selected language kits will be available for betas
- Domino 11 – re-engineering language kit
- Domino 11- DirSync feature will pull drama AD, runs on Domino Directory Admin server
- Domino 11- DAOS shared data
- Domino 11 – Recall undelivered mail
- The first beta is planned at the end of June and July.
The tours were then split into two tracks. Technical and Business. Information from the parts I’ve been to.
Francois Nasser introduced the BP Connect program. We will still see what this will be for the current IBM Partners mean.
Maxx Sutton and Andrew Davis introduced the Nomad Roadmap.
- will be support for the iPhone
- language Support Group1 (now)
- It will open the Beta Nomad program for Android as it is now for the iPad
The day was then ended by visiting the center of Milan and the perfect dinner.
Although tired, I’m looking forward to the next day.
Thanks HCL team!
2 thoughts on “HCL Factory Tours Milan – Day 1 Summary”
Was there any news or updates about XPages beside that it will be supported ?
I did not hear anything new