New release Domino Volt 1.0.3 (Build level: 126.96.36.199) is out.
Official Documentation LINK
Fix Lit: LINK
What’s new for app authors?
* Text used from official documentation
- Users can add a button or link that navigates to different forms, app pages, Volt applications, or web URLs. For more information, see Adding a navigation property to a button or link.
- App pages are added to the Volt application author’s toolset. App Pages provide a free-form app building canvas, and allow authors to build anything from simple welcome pages to complex dashboards. App pages differ from Forms, which provide a canvas that specifically defines an interface to collect and store data with a built-in function to submit a record and move it through workflow stages.For more information, see Creating an application and navigate to Step 4.
- Users can now determine where to save a filled PDF. For more information, see Saving a PDF to a file location.
- Support for Role Based rules allows authors to define a rule with the condition that a user is or is not in a particular role. For more information, see Creating rules in your application.
- New data service operations are available. The following operations are now supported:
- Create a Document
- Update a Document
- Delete a Document
- Run an AgentFor more information, see Accessing data from Existing Domino Applications.
|1303||The popup shown when attempting to upload an unsupported volt file type for application upgrade lingers|
|1326||More informative message is now displayed in the server log when invalid config properties are processed|
|1345||The “notequals” operator does not work in a Search service call|
|1276||getDocumentByUNID does not return error for an invalid UNID|
|1365||Passing an empty value for a mapped parameter should update the field value in the domino document to empty.|
|1190||When user clicks “Close” to close an application, there is no indication that something is happening.|
|1364||The Line widget properties are not displayed properly.|
|1381||The snippet dialog gets stuck after clicking on the title.|
|391||ZERO WIDTH SPACE character (\u200B) breaks the resolution of role membership in emails|
|1415||Cannot submit with attachment when the user has no read access in next stage (“Invalid Hash Flow Item String”)|
|1411||Permission for Anonymous user is not removed from database when appropriate|
|1436||Categories are missing when a Notes database contains more than 50 documents|
|1412||Clicking an empty cell in Section (or Tab) should display its properties|
|683||Cannot delete an application when the deployed app is open in Notes|
|1542||Readers and authors fields don’t function properly on table records.|
|1446||Domino Data Service: The UNID for the first item in the autogenerated first entry for the FindViewEntries service is not being returned.|
|1058||Domino Data service: In the service configuration dialog, if users select a Domino database from list of Select a Database, then type on the drop down, they are still able to select a service operation.|
|1451||Launching the Service Configuration dialog should not try to retrieve any services.|
|1585||Update check for new volt parameters is case sensitive|
|1099||Domino Data service: string concatenation leads to mismatched parentheses in Hebrew|
|1545||The Summary charts page does not render by URL (…/results/…)|
|1442||Domino data service: Inefficient navigation of nested categories|
|1627||Call Service Activity on Submit does not update table in Non-start stage|
|1617||Avert need to update java.policy for Volt installations.|
|1656||Design UI has BiDi styling issues in RTL locales (Hebrew and Arabic)|
|1549||Validation of Name Picker value fails for non-authors|
|1525||Exporting an app that hasn’t been edited (and source upgraded) in the newer version fails|
|1337||Some properties in side panel are not properly updated in all situations (ex. formula)|
|1334||Some 1.0.2 translations have not been updated, creating property panel wrapping issues|
1 thought on “HCL Domino Volt 1.0.3 News and Fix List”
Overall its was very impressive. Disapointed that when added a text object to an app page that there is no input option for fields in the page