HCL changed the name of IBM Mail Support for Microsoft Outlook (IMSMO) to HCL Traveler for Microsoft Outlook (HTMO) with the HTMO 3.0.0 release. HTMO provides you with Mail, Calendar, and Contacts features so that you can work with your HCL Domino mail directly in your Microsoft Outlook interface.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit), with the latest Microsoft Office service pack.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit), with the latest Microsoft Office service pack.
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit), with the latest Microsoft Office service pack.
- Change client branding from IMSMO to HCL Traveler for Microsoft Outlook
- Support for latest Office 2019 release
- Removed AUT (Auto Update Task) feature that was specific to IBM Connections Cloud
|Client||HAW-1632||Rebranded IMSMO to HTMO – HCL Traveler for Microsoft Outlook.|
|Client||HAW-1635||Outlook 2019 support|
|Client||HAW-1629||Added the ability to specify a port # for mail server during profile creation i.e. acme.com:9200|
|Client||HAW-1630||Calendar created with IMSMO not sync with notes|
|Client||HAW-1684||Truncation Mail Display Issue If Outlook set to “Text Mode”|
|Client||HAW-1651||all emails look like they’re signed|
|Client||HAW-1627||Outlook 2016 crash|
4 thoughts on “HCL Traveler for Microsoft Outlook 3.0.0 Released (IMSMO)”
why I cannot see the emails older than 20 days?
I am using IMSMO 3.0.1 on Office 365
Try to look at this LINK
I have been using older version of the client how do I get the latest update ?
If you have paid for HCL support, then download the Flexnet portal