What interesting news can you find in IBM Notes 10 Mail? I allowed myself to choose a few helpful features.
- New By Sender view categorizes messages received by sender. Unlike the Inbox, it contains all messages you’ve received,even ones that you’ve moved to folders. You need the IBM Notes 10 mail template (mail10.ntf).
- Schedule when messages are delivered. You can schedule a message to be delivered at a specific date and time. For example, you can send a message on the afternoon but schedule it to be delivered next day. You need the IBM Notes 10 mail template (mail10.ntf). The administrator must allow this option with a policy.
- Keep multiple forwarded messages separate. You can select multiple messages in your Inbox and forward them as .eml attachments. You need the IBM Notes 10 mail template (mail10.ntf).
- Second signature for replying and forwarding. You can create a mail signature to use just when you reply to or forward messages. This feature comes in handy if you use a more concise version when you reply to or forward messages. You need the IBM Notes 10 mail template (mail10.ntf).
- Larger Junk Mail Senders list. Your Junk Mail Senders List can now contain up to 300 KB of data for addresses, 10 times more than before. You need the IBM Notes 10 mail template (mail10.ntf).S
- Send mail errors and warnings. Administrator has the option to put limits on messages that you send, such as limits on the number of attachments or recipients. When you send a message that exceeds more than one of these limits, you’ll see all error or warnings messages at once.