Verse On-Premises 1.0.6 is available from December 18. You can run it on Domino 9.0.1 and Domino 10.0.x
What’s new in version 1.0.6
- Import events from an internet calendar
You can now import single and repeat events from an internet calendar into your IBM Verse calendar. For example, import events from your Google calendar.
- Choose the language to use in IBM Verse
- Enhancements to the calendar event design preview.
- In IBM Verse 1.0.6, the calendar event design preview feature
VOP 1.0.6 of course includes news from version 1.0.5
- New calendar event design preview. A preview of a new calendar event design offers an improved experience for creating and managing events in your calendar.
- Add an image of yourself from Gravatar. You can upload an image of yourself to an account on Gravatar web site (gravatar.com) that is then shown in the Verse “important to me” bar. An administrator enables this feature.
- Minimize a new message or new calendar event in the mail view You can minimize a new message or calendar event that you compose from the mail view. Minimizing collapses the message or event and moves it to the bottom of the window temporarily so that you can read other mail content.
- Select from suggested folders. As you add or move a message to a folder, Verse suggests ones to select based on the folders you’ve used previously
- Print your calendar. You can print your calendar and choose printing options.
- Show an additional time zone in your calendar. Do you have co-workers that are in a different time zone? Now you can add the times from their time zone in your calendar to make it easier to schedule meetings with them.
- Remove all messages from the Trash at once. There’s now an Empty Trash option to remove all messages from the Trash folder at one time.
- Put the word Confidential in the subject of a message.
- As you compose a message, use the option Mark Subject Confidential to precede the message subject with the word Confidential