The announced FP6 for Domino / Notes V10.0.1 has been released and Flexnet includes the fixes listed below. If you are using Domino / Notes V10.0.1, you may want to consider installing it
- SPR# CSIOBR2L6Y – Server – Fixed an issue where issuing a FIND on a given user resulted in an error about “Field is too large (32K) or View’s column & selection formulas are too large — trying to find name Joe User in names.nsf.” and no find results were given.
- SPR# DANOBQGNDM – Server – Repair – Fixed an issue where, when doing batch adminp requests, at times Repair was not being disabled on the users’ mail database, resulting in possible recreation of the mail file on a cluster mate.
- SPR# GFURBLXL2Z – Server – iSeries – Fixed an issue where UPDDOMSVR command failed when both Option 10 and Option 11 were installed for 5733D11
- SPR# HHIEAM7HWS – Server – Directory – Fixed an issue where Domino Directory view would not update correctly after delete/readd group name. Workaround was to change the group by editing existing group vs delete/re-add.
- SPR# HPRHBFXAMJ – Server – Fixed an issue with nifnsf enabled leaving n.ndx files around following compact -c
- SPR# JRVNBN3MG6 – Server – Fixed a crash on iSeries under DBCONTWritePage
- +SPR# KBRNBP9RV5 – Server – Fixed an issue where multiple RunOnServer agents were not thread safe.
- SPR# MAVABHNMSC – Server – Database – Fixed a problem where linked databases were not being found after calling LotusScript IsLink and DbSize methods, resulting in error “Unable to open Name and Address Book (%s)..”
- SPR# MKENBN7K93 – Domino – HTTP server – Fixed an issue where the HTTP server was returning error 500 instead of a Login page
- SPR# NSHEBL9AZT – Server – Replication – Fixed an issue where Show Schedule did not display the correct Next Schedule time
- SPR# PCHNBPWG73 – Domino – Fixed an issue where some user names with international characters were not translated from LMBCS to UTF8 in the http access log files.
- SPR# RBOD8FQMLZ – Server – Router – Fixed an issue with Message Tracking where the delivered message was showing as deleted, when it was actually still in the mail file. The issue was primarily happening for external SMTP message replies. Now these messages will show in Message Tracking as Unread or Read, and the correct actual delivered UNID of the message will be reported in the Unique Msg Id field.
- SPR# RJTOBM6SRS – Server – Fixed an issue where the log file gets full due to an agent doing stampnotes.
- SPR# RPAIBN3NMN – Fixed an issue where archiving of a user in IDVault after multiple days of password mismatch was sometimes causing the archived name to change incorrectly
- SPR# RPAIBQMNGG – Server – Added a defensive fix to guard against corrupted messages during NRPC authentication with AES/GCM port encryption.
- +SPR# SHJRBCGEX4 – Server – Full text indexing of attachments – Introduced an INI – TIKA_FORCE_PDF_SORT=1 to work around an issue where full text index attachment filtering (Tika) was not properly tokenizing PDFs containing Hebrew text. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1
- +SPR# SPPPBMDGUF – Domino – HTTP server – Classic Web Applications may no longer work because of the X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff http header that is always included in an http response for Domino NSF application urls for increased security. Added the following notes.ini to disable the sending of the http X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff header. If the following notes.ini is specified then the http header will not be included by default in the http response. HTTP_DISABLE_X_CONTENT_TYPE_OPTIONS_NOSNIFF=1. This change in functionality was introduced in 10.0.1 FP4.
- SPR# SRKMBQELNY – Server – Fixed an “Internal Server Error” that would be displayed when trying to access events imported from panagend using the REST API. Issue was a malformed URL due to incorrect conversion of “:” character.
- SPR# SRKMBRREGH – Users with author access only can now create adminp requests to modify group membership. Prior to this fix an error about “Both the signer and the author of this request must have the GroupModifier role” would be displayed.
- SPR# YXDGB89BP8 – Server – Fixed an issue where R*.TMP files (created by Repair) weren’t being cleaned up after a failure.
- +SPR# MOBNBPQQEA – Admin Client – Fixed an issue in Admin client where Managing File Directory ACL was losing entries on Linux systems. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- SPR# AKURBPAFZJ – Client – Citrix Workspace on iOS – Fixed an issue where client would crash when accessing Notes through Citrix Workspace on iOS and trying to send email using finger / touch.
- SPR# ARBQ9A4QUF – Client – Fixed an issue in Notes Basic client where clicking on links within MIME emails where the link included a target like _blank would result in the link opening up within IE instead of the browser specified in the user’s location document.
- +SPR# ASHEBPCBBR – Notes – Printing – Fixed an issue where printing a Java applet resulted in a gray box. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP8.
- SPR# ATHNBQPBXL – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue with hunspell spell check not detecting mis-spellings for Hungarian, Hebrew and Korean languages.
- +SPR# AYAVBFYCVA – Notes – Mac – Fixed a crash when trying to open up a mail thread in a new window. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# AYAVBM8AS2 – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue where viewing Notes attachment on MAC Catalina fails due to temp folder being created inside restricted base folder. This issue is seen on all previous versions of Notes on MAC Catalina.
- +SPR# AYAVBSCHYP – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue where Notes client would crash on Big Sur. This regression was introduced in 11.0 and 10.0.1 FP5
- SPR# CAMSBRGJGT – Notes – Fixed an issue where the Notes client would hang after upgrading Domino Server to 11.0.1 when their main server tries to failover to another server if user had Mail Alerts enabled. Workaround was to close Notes via task manager and restart or setting Alerts to “No alert” on Mail preferences – File > Preferences > Mail > Sending and Receiving > “Alerts:”
- SPR# DHUSA5UFXQ – Client – Windows – Fixed an issue with drag and drop where the user was unable to drop a mail message as an eml file into MS Word – a link would be inserted instead. This issue has been fixed. A Notes.ini has been provided to revert to the original behavior – set EnableFileTransferDNDSupport=0 in Notes.ini.
- SPR# DLIMBMMNSL – Notes – Fixed an issue where Notes client was crashing on a specific mime mail.
- +SPR# ECRABQWFUY – Client – Fixed an issue where Notes failed to launch on Mac OS 10.13 and 10.14 when roaming is enabled. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP4.
- SPR# KHORB3XT2B – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue where Notes would crash when switching to a day containing hundreds of reservations in R&R database
- SPR# KSOABFWNUA – Notes – Fixed an issue where Designer menus like Source and Refactor were appearing in the Notes client menu bar on first launch of Notes client after upgrade. Workaround was to restart Notes.
- +SPR# MMNDB83RAX – Notes – Fixed an issue where focus in the navigation pane would jump up to the top when expanding personal folders. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR# NPDIBRRD7Q – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue in meeting invidation where calendar date picker for custom date goes blank. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP5.
- SPR# PBAOA8AMUQ – Client – Fixed an issue where PDF attachments would get corrupted when editing S/MIME e-mails and modifying the subject of the e-mail.
- SPR# PDARBQXF7W – Client – Mac Catalina – Fixed an issue where user was not able to add a gmail calendar – would get a security dialog box. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP4.
- SPR# RCCYBBQMRJ – Notes – Fixed an issue with calendaring interoperability with non-Domino platforms using iCalendar can be “noisy” when adding non-Domino users to a repeating meeting after it has been created. The core C&S logic was updated to be smarter in generating and sending after the fact invites for repeating meetings. Instead of sending one invite per instance, even if none had changed, Notes will now generate a more tailored set of messages to the new invitee to bring them in sync with the current state of the repeating meeting on the Notes users Calendar.
- SPR# RKKKBDAF9R – Client – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where duplicate sub folders could be created during drag/drop.
- +SPR# SJARBH38LW – Client – Attachments – Fixed an issue where reply/forward of an email that had an attachment would not include any updates made to the attachment during creation of the email response. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- SPR# SJOIBNJAXV – Notes – Calendar – Fix an issue where resources were not being found when looked up via calendaring options when Extended ACL was set to root ‘/’ Default Deny
- +SPR# SKUEBJBE9Y – Mail – Fixed an issue where contacts that were saved by a delegated user would not be visible to the user after saving. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# SLAE9PPJS8 – Client – Mac – Fixed an issue where alarm dialog would get given focus even if Notes was not the active application.
- +SPR# SSARBN8KVL – Client – Fixed an issue where scrolling didn’t work when drag and drop an attachment to navigation pane then try to scroll upwards with attachment selected. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1
- SPR# ZNDNB7ERV3 – Client – Fixed an issue in Notes Basic client where clicking on links within MIME emails where the link included a target like _blank would result in the link opening up within IE instead of the browser specified in the user’s location document.
- SPR# ASATBNEH4F – iNotes – Fixed an issue where incorrect error message displayed when navigating to a mail message that had been deleted from another client. Now, instead of “Unable to connect to your Web server” it returns “Entry not found”
- SPR# DCONBRGMV9 – Group name matching org unit shows incorrect access level in Verse Delegation settings
- SPR# FPAIBLYKGN – iNotes – Fixed an issue where meeting attendee received a duplicate invitation when the chair added an optional attendee to a signed and encrypted meeting.
- +SPR# FPAIBQFK2S – iNotes – Fixed an issue where an attendee who was removed from an encrypted meeting did not receive the uninvite notice. This regression was introduced in 11.0.1 and 10.0.1 FP5.
- SPR# FPAIBQPS3Z – iNotes – Fixed an issue with Calendaring where, when adding an internet attendee to an encrypted meeting, the internet attendee receives two notices.
- SPR# FPAIBRDNH6 – iNotes – Fixed an issue in Calendaring where an attendee who delegated with Keep Informed was not getting reschedule notices from Chair.
- +SPR# KMOABNUAV7 – iNotes – Fixed an issue where the outline of iNotes Preferences page is corrupted in Kazakh localized UI. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP7.
- +SPR# MOBNBN8UYJ – iNotes – Fixed an issue where sorting of full text search results for web apps was not working. This regression was introduced in 10.0
- SPR# NNAIBPD5BV – iNotes – Fixed an issue where hitting enter within a bold blank line would not create an extra line break but would instead insert “”
- SPR# NNAIBPT6TG – iNotes – Fixed an issue where hitting enter on a blank line would not create the extra line break but would just insert “”.
- SPR# SMIABNJH56 – iNotes – Fixed an issue where the width of the dialog box used to enter/change the Notes ID password was too small in some localized UIs of iNotes.
- +SPR# XBYNBPC6GP – iNotes – Fixed an issue where clicking on tabs in tables in a web browser would sometimes result in Error 400, Invalid URL Exception. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP4
- +SPR# DLIMBNN36G – Designer – Fixed an issue where Forms would open in Notes Client instead of Designer if Help window was opened in Designer and dragged to Controls and Data window area. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# HYZGBRJAV7 – Designer – Fixed an issue where Designer would hang when opening a particular customized Xpages database.
- SPR# PJONBMDVVH – Designer – Xpages – Fixed an issue where editing Xpages document in multiple windows does not allow all windows to save multiple edits.
- +SPR# PSHEBMRFE7 – LotusScript – Fixed an issue with NotesJSONNavigator class GetElementByPointer method where some multi-bype strings were getting truncated. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP3