HCL is continuing to update its mobile applications, and has released HCL Nomad 1.0.7 for iOS, which includes the following:
- New Help sub-menu listing the following items:
– Product Documentation – Launches the HCL Nomad product documentation in your default web browser. Previously this was the action of the Help menu item.
– Generate Problem Report – Collects HCL Nomad diagnostic data and stores it in the Documents/HCL Nomad/HCLNomadPR.zip file.
– Report Defect – Opens an email draft directed to the HCL Support email address. Users can add a problem description, attach screen shots, and/or attach an HCLNomadPR.zip file.
– About HCL Nomad – Displays HCL Nomad information. Previously this action was on the main menu.
- New Enable Verbose Logging setting under Settings > HCL Nomad. Enable this setting when reproducing a problem for HCL Support.
- Bug Fixes:
– Fixed: Datepicker was sometimes off by one minute.
– Fixed: Make Available Offline setting, “Remove documents not modified in the last X days” would not be applied.
– Fixed: Some recent application icons would appear blank.
– Fixed: Some forms with Japanese text would be abnormally slow to open.
– Fixed: Denying the GPS permissions request did not result in expected behavior.
– Fixed: On iPhone, frame navigation behavior on unsequenced framesets has been improved.
– Fixed: On iPhone, frameset navigation toolbar actions were not always available when needed.