IBM Domino 10.0 you can set up Domino to publish Domino statistics to an external monitoring service via New Relic .
You can publish Domino statistics to New Relic, a third-party, web-based monitoring application. New Relic allows you to visually monitor statistics in real time on multiple Domino servers from one dashboard.
This statistics are reported through a New Relic plugin called DominoStats.
Statistics are published once a minute and are retained for 24 hours.
The Domino Stats Plugin New Relic is FREE with limited features.
What you need to do in this case:
- create a New Relic account
- add a setting to the server notes.ini file to enable the server to report its statistics.
How to enable Domino statistics monitoring in New Relic :
- Create an account at www.newrelic.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Click the arrow at the top, right of the New Relic window and select Account Settings.
- Copy your license key in the License key field.
- On each Domino server that you want to report statistics to New Relic add the following notes.ini setting: NEWRELIC_LICENSE_KEY=
- Wait a few minutes for the initial metrics to be published.
- Open the DominoStats plugin, click DominoStats in APM/Plugins
A summary page that you see when you open the plugin reports key monitoring statistics for each server that you have configured to report to New Relic.