The following components are no long part of Domino/Notes 10:
- IBM HTTP Server. IBM HTTP Server (IHS) has been removed as an install option for Domino on Windows and is no longer supported as a tightly integrated HTTP replacement for Domino HTTP on the same machine.
- Older IBM Lotus file types for import and export. Lotus 1-2-3 file type is no longer available, by default, for view import or export.Use the notes.ini setting IncludeOldFileTypes=1 on clients if you want to enable these file type options again.
- The IBM iNotes ActiveX installer. The IBM iNotes ActiveX installer is no longer provided with Domino for iNotes. As of Internet Explorer 11, standard users can install ActiveX controls themselves and administrator access is no longer required.
- RSS feed reader
- Domino Offline Services (DOLS)
- The Open Social components