FP3 for Notes / Domino 10.0.1 is available. Starting with IBM Notes/Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 3, downloads are now available from HCL. FP will no longer be found on IBM FixCentral.
Here is a detailed description: LINK
- SPR# DLIMBDWQXW – Fixed a problem where the Notes client would hang on exit when Replication on exit was enabled. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# JALAB6SRRH – If EnableThreeClicks ini is set to 1, user will be required to enter three clicks for opening attachments and URLs, as mandated by the EU. This option is off by default.
- SPR# VRARB6GJCZ – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where Widgets would not work. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# ZNDNBC8H3E – Fixed a Notes client crash on Windows 10 V1809 whenever the user tried to remotely connect to their machine via Remote Desktop Protocol.
- SPR# DOKEATLHV9 – Prior to this fix, the failover error “Remote system no longer responding” was shown on send-mail action when the primary server was down.This is specific to SCN.
- SPR# SSARBD4J84 – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where, if the Notes preference Open each document in new window has been set, the first window opened cannot be closed. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# KSOAB5MM66 – Fixed a problem with the Notes calendar where setting the body text to any proportionally spaced font then reopening the saved calendar entry would result in the body text having been changed toDefault Monospace font. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# SMEAB94AYW – Fixed a problem where the Notes client would hang when using a particular widget.
- SPR# RGANBBABED – Fixed a problem in Xpages in the Mac Client where an error 500 page was being displayed when trying to launch an Xpage app. This regression was introduced in 10.0.1.
- SPR# RPAIBC5J2Y – Fixed a problem in the Notes client where certain SMIME messages would crashing when being opened
- SPR# SSPLBCSJ2B – Mac client now has an updated version of the JVM – 1.8 (IBM) SR5 FP30
- SPR# AGUD87CN4P – Fixed a problem where the LotusScript Split function would produce incorrect results if the delimiter contained two of the same character.
- SPR# JCORBDBPYA – LotusScript JSONElement.value property truncates the LotusScript string when the value is greater than 64K. Fix provides for complete return of a JSONElement value string.
- SPR# JCUSB9JL8B – DQL: Fixed a problem where DQL did not recognize a query that contained DBCS characters.
- SPR# RDOLB9734S – Fixed a problem in Domino Designer where editing and saving LotusScript agents in would sometimes hangs when “Run in background client thread” was enabled.
- SPR# TOCLBC7MGL – Fixed a problem in Domino Designer where Xpages would no longer work after opening/closing a form if LibreOffice (v6.2) was installed. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# GFALBCFAK3 – Fixed a problem with DAOS resync where deletion and copy style compact were not possible after DAOS resync due to an error “File is in use by another program”.
- SPR# GRHEBBCS5X – Fixed a problem where Symmetrical cluster created a folder when doing a repair even if the directory in the path was a directory link
- SPR# KKHOBCGF8H – Fixed a problem where, when creating new replicas (where the target replica is a stub), if a corrupt folder note exists in the source database, replication might retry replicating the corrupt folder note and not complete. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# MNAA9K9ANA – Fixed a problem where Xpages documents would not show an inserted image if an attachment had been uploaded to the document. The MIME data type was not getting set to Content-Type:multipart/related
- SPR# MSKABBZH3L – Fixed a problem where Adminp was failing trying to create replicas of large databases (250gb) on large disks (2TB). It would incorrectly state there was insufficient space. The workaround is to create the replica directly in the UI and not use adminp. This issue has been corrected. This regression was introduced in 10.0
- SPR# PLYSBCPKCP – Fixed a problem in the Domino SMTP server where a non-ascii internet message address phrase lost its encoding when being stored in a Notes item. This regressoin was introduced in 9.0.1 FP10.
- SPR# RPAIBA9JUZ– Fixed a problem in QVault tool where too much logging information was being output by default. Logging now requires notes.in DEBUG_IDV_QVAULT=1 to be set.
- SPR# SAZR9REQ9R – Fixed an intermittant crash on Domino server making outbound LDAP search requests. This is most likely due to an edge case network error condition.
- SPR# STAAB6A5GX – Fixed a problem in the Domino server where the Tika java process was not being shutdown when the update task was restarted.
- SPR# DVDIASU9A3 – Fixed a problem in the HTML Parser where the router would sometimes hang while processing styles.
- SPR# JPAIB6ZLKG – Fixed a problem with the Domino server where the Java Tika process was not terminating cleanly on Domino server shutdown on non windows platforms
- SPR# PKURBBX6QK – Fixed a problem where ampersands contained in an LDAP filter attribute value were inadvertently being escaped in filters which were not being sent to IBM Directory Server LDAP. This fix causes the ampersand to be escaped only in filter attribute values being sent to an IBM Directory Server. This regression was introduced in 9.0.1 FP8.
- SPR# RSTNB6GC7D – Fixed a problem where dbmt did not terminate when running with -range option and loaded at server startup. This was causing dbmt to not process databases when the next time the specified range came around.
- SPR# MSAHBC92RS – iNotes: Fixed a problem in iNotes where, using IE, the Notes ID management dialog box became blank after the internet certificate was imported.
- SPR# SLODAN59R7 – iNotes: Fixed a problem where hyper links in the mail body were truncated if the URL had spaces. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# TPONBBYCME – iNotes: Fixed a problem where the mail body contents in bidirection environment didn’t appear in the correct direction.
- SPR# RMTGB7NEX2 – iNotes – Fixed a problem that hyper links in mail body did not work if the URL had spaces – the spaces were truncated. This regression was introduced in 10.0.