I received a request to resolve the following issue.
After upgrading the Notes client from 9.0.1 to 11.0.1 on a Windows 10 laptop and the recommended display of 125% (Scale and layout), the Notes client and all applications were a bit blurry. The same problem can be reproduced when set to 150%
The solution is to modify the Notes client startup:
- Right-click the “HCL Notes” icon or “notes.exe” file and select “Properties”
- Select the “Compatibility” tab
- Click to button “Change high DPI settings”
- Check “Override high DPI scaling behavior” and select in “Scaling performed by”: “Application”. Confirm “OK”
- Start the Notes client and check the display