Today I received an invitation to further test Nomad for iPad.
Domino Mobile Apps is now HCL Nomad! We have a new look and exciting new features with this release.
- panagenda MarvelClient integration – MarvelClient comes installed with 1.0.4 to help administrators manage their HCL Nomad clients.
- MDM AppConfig Support –Administrators can now use most MDM providers to deploy, configure and manage their HCL Nomad clients.
- Personal Mail File Access – Users can now access their personal mail file using HCL Nomad. Administrators please reference the Management doc for feature configuration details.
- Fixed an issue where the Recent Apps page would fail to load.
- Fixed an issue where the error “You cannot add a directory to your workspace” would repeatedly be appear when opening applications.
- Fixed an issue where the Toolbar actions were not translated.
- Fixed an issue where double byte characters, using the default font, did not support font styles such as Italicize.
- Fixed an issue with multi-stage text input that prevented the user from using the space bar to select candidate strings.
- Fixed usability issues with the initial setup dialogue.
Limitations new to version 1.0.4:
- Mail file usage does not currently support rendering of MIME type emails.
- Mail file action “Forward as Attachments” is not supported in HCL Nomad.