HCL has released the fixed Mailbox 12.0.1 because several issues have been reported.
The fix is available for these templates: English, German(DE), Japanese(JA), French(FR), Italian(IT), Simplified Chinese(zh-CN), Chinese(zh-TW), Spanish(ES), Korian(KO), Portuguese(Pt_BR), Arabic(AR), Russian(RU), Czech(CS), Dutch(NL), Swedish(SV), Polish(PL)
Source: HCL Support KB
The fix fixes these issues:
- SPR # SVAIC44HYC – When a user replies or forwards a message, the ‘message replied/forward to’ arrow is not displayed in the view/folder column
- SPR # SAHNCAUBHJ – When a user creates a new meeting with Webex, the user sees a second meeting entry in the Notes calendar. This happens when the user’s Webex user name/mail address is the same as that of Notes
- SPR # SANECAUH5J – Notes rescheduled meetings do not reflect in Webex or Zoom meeting on DOMI.
- SPR # JPKRC5KT3Y – “Error loading USE or USELSX module: domiListsCollectionsError” when opening new mail12.ntf with older client
- SPR # ASATC48JKC – In Notes V12 mail template, hotspot ‘Join’ beside the location launches the URL link in lowercase. URL parameter, which contains for example the meeting id, are case sensitive, resulting to a meeting that could not be joined.