Nomad for web has been updated to version 1.0.2, which is available on Flexnet and includes these fixes (LINK).
- Added support for Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).This feature enables Nomad users to authenticate through a SAML IdP rather than the Nomad server. For information, see Configuring SAML authentication in the HCL SafeLinx documentation.
- Added support for Nomad federated login. With Nomad federated login, users do not need to enter their Notes ID passwords during initial configuration of Nomad for web browsers. They are presented with a login page from a SAML IdP to authenticate and download their IDs from the ID Vault. For more information, see Nomad federated login in the Domino documentation.
- Added support for panagenda MarvelClient Web Migration.With panagenda MarvelClient Web Migration, a user’s Workspace and Recent Applications can automatically migrate to Nomad Web during the client’s initial setup. For more information on enabling this feature, see panagenda MarvelClient Web Migration in the Nomad Administrator documentation.
- UI Improvements:
- Visual updates and improved keyboard usage in the top Navigation Bar.
- Visual updates to the Application Tab Bar.
|1.0.2||NWASM-2682||Fix for scrolling in some documents jumps around (generally back to the top of the scrollable area).|
|1.0.2||NWASM-2821||Popups should optimize their positions to be as full size as possible and stay within the browser borders rather than being squished below the related component.|
|1.0.2||NWASM-2832||Updated zlib to address WS-2020-0368: zlib in versions v0.8 to v1.2.11 is vulnerable to use-of-uninitialized-value in inflate.|
|1.0.2||NWASM-2836||Fix for “Copy and Paste as Table” missing the doclinks.|
|1.0.2||NWASM-2886||Support background images in calendar views.|
|1.0.2||NWASM-2915||Fix for Input Method Editors (IME) windows jumping around/flickering.|
|1.0.2||NWASM-2961||Fix for being able to attach files names that contain Japanese characters.|
|1.0.2||NWASM-2997||Fix for “bad ioctl syscall 35090 “crashes.|
|1.0.2||NWASM-3011||Support non-English locale currency formats.|