- Enhancements to the calendar event design preview in release 1.0.7
In IBM Verse 1.0.7, there are several enhancements to the calendar event design preview feature.
- Enhancements to importing internet calendar events
In this release, you can import internet calendar events from an .ics file that is attached to a mail message, in addition to importing from an .ics file on your computer. Also, using either import method, you can import up to 100 events from one .ics file. The previous limit was 50 events.
- Read messages marked as “Prevent copying” or “Keep Private”
When IBM® Notes® users and IBM iNotes® users send “private” messages that cannot be copied, IBM Verse users can now read those messages. Previously, the messages could be read only through Notes or iNotes.
- Attachment name used as message subject if no subject provided
If a new message with an attachment doesn’t include a subject, the attachment name (minus the file extension) is used as the subject. If the message has multiple attachments, the first attachment listed is used.
- Option to download all attachments at once
When there are multiple attachments in a message, a Download All option is available to download all of them at once. Previously, you had to download each attachment separately.
- Improved integration of forwarding addresses
When a person has a forwarding address – used to deliver mail to an external address – the person’s forwarding address and primary directory address can now both be shown.
- Filter by unread messages after searching
You can now filter search results to show only unread messages. Previously, you could show unread messages only for the entire Inbox or an entire folder.
- Clearer prompt to search directory when using typeahead
When you use typeahead in an addressing field to find names, the prompt to search the directory is clearer.
- Support for right-to-left languages
A preference is now available that enables you to use right-to-left languages such as Arabic and Hebrew.
- Preview of improved experience for web browser access on mobile devices
A preview feature provides an improved experience for users who access IBM Verse from browsers on mobile devices. Administrators enable the feature on servers. Once enabled, the improvements are immediately available to users after logging on to Verse using the browser on their mobile devices. This preview feature is available for Safari on iOS devices and Chrome on Android devices.
- Enhancements for developers
IBM Verse 1.0.7 provides the following enhancements for developers.
IBM Verse on-Premises 1.0.7 Documentation: LINK